ShadowOps is a cigarette

Author Topic: ShadowOps is a cigarette  (Read 3221 times)

ShadowOps is a cigarette cause he randomly kills me with the butterfly knife and he blocks my house with bricks. I tell him to stop and he doesn't and ask me that can i help i say no thanks. He still does. He also banned me from Zonearks server for just asking him how long have you know Zoneark. Then his reason was "Zoneark said to ban you if you were annoying". I wasn't annoying i was just asking him a question. So if you want to ban him from your server which i did his BL_ID is 3247 I'm not saying you should but he might do it to you. So if you have any questions or comments please post below. thank you
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:46:00 PM by maxwell10206 »

Cry some more.
It's a game. Deal with it.
If you want to build, do it in singleplayer.

i know but i mad now i can't go back to that server

Zoneark's a cigarette, don't worry if your banned. There are better servers to go to.

o ya i wasn't building it was a cool TDM

TDMs are a dime a dozen.

Zoneark's a cigarette, don't worry if your banned. There are better servers to go to.
why would you say Zoneark is a cigarette did he do something bad

ShadowOps is a cigarette cause he randomly kills me with the butterfly knife and he blocks my house with bricks. I tell him to stop and he doesn't and ask me that can i help i say no thanks. He still does. He also banned me from Zonearks server for just asking him how long have you know Zoneark. Then his reason was "Zoneark said to ban you if you were annoying". I wasn't annoying i was just asking him a question. So if you want to ban him from your server which i did his BL_ID is 3247 I'm saying you should but he might do it to you. So if you have any questions or comments please post below. thank you
I'm saying you should because he might do it to you.
Don't contradict yourself.  :cookie:

ShadowOps is a cigarette cause he randomly kills me with the butterfly knife and he blocks my house with bricks. I tell him to stop and he doesn't and ask me that can i help i say no thanks. He still does. He also banned me from Zonearks server for just asking him how long have you know Zoneark. Then his reason was "Zoneark said to ban you if you were annoying". I wasn't annoying i was just asking him a question. So if you want to ban him from your server which i did his BL_ID is 3247 I'm saying you should but he might do it to you. So if you have any questions or comments please post below. thank you
I'm saying you should because he might do it to you.
Don't contradict yourself.  :cookie:
sorry i corrected myself now i ment to say "I'm not saying you should ban him".

you do this every time you get banned get over it and i told him to ban you if you were annoying you kept asking me for a script and then when i left you probly started bugging him so he most likely banned you because of that and im sorry if he offended you but like frodo091 said "It's a game. Deal with it."