Author Topic: Roblox's moderators,  (Read 2294 times)

I play Roblox, And isn't this too far?
In a topic when i posted about my new place, I made another post and said "Ugh there is no edit button like Blockland has on their forums," And said the things i forgot to say, And you know what? It got removed for "Advertising"
This is just silly , I never even said anything like "GOE TO BLAWKLAND LUL"
I do not want another Roblox war, I am just criticizing their moderators.
Thank god we don't have moderators that remove posts that relate to another game

"Ugh there is no edit button like Blockland has on their forums,"
That sounds like advertising Blocklands tools for topics.

Don't make Rombom come back, he was such a friend. When he was born, he was spewed from his mother's wang. Either that or he came out of a pit with the rest of the orcs.

Don't make Rombom come back, he was such a friend. When he was born, he was spewed from his mother's wang. Either that or he came out of a pit with the rest of the orcs.
Probably

He wont, He already has a job moderating the ROBLOX, I doubt he has time to evenget back here.

Rofl "job".
yeah, it must be really stressful to deal with a forum.

Rofl "job".
yeah, it must be really stressful to deal with a forum.

Have you read their forums?  I sympathize for him. :-(

Let's hope the Moderators are not below 20

Let's hope the Moderators are not below 20

Let's just hope all of ROBLOX stays the hell out of Blockland, unless they play Blockland too.

I remember when Badspot owned one of their mods with his Rocket script, that was pure win. :D
They seem to think that BL is still that old and crappy v0002.

Last year, we had Rombom spreading his ROBLAIDS around.

BADSPOT IS BAD AND EVIL
I laughed so hard.  :cookieMonster:

There forums are so sad. An error occured, We're Sorry! Rlly. then why not "report error" or fix them? some are easy. like pressing prev. page in a one page topic.