Poll

How many of you will?

Hell yea!
Hell no!
Huh?

Author Topic: How many of you blockland players will get Lego Universe?  (Read 3690 times)

I just want to know how many blockland players will play this new game. If so, what will your username be? I'm gonna get it and my username will be... well ModMan.

I might get it if Blockland starts to die. Just as long as the player base isn't really young and immature :)

Frankly, it's aimed at a vast audience of younger players, like Roblox, to older players. There's going to be hefty censorship and moderating in place to stop friendry occurring.

Even though if it will be full of kids, I wouldn't mind since i am actually getting something better than roblox game-wise :D

Even though if it will be full of kids, I wouldn't mind since i am actually getting something better than roblox game-wise :D
Yea and if we have the power to ban or as they might call it "booting" if some not all but if some kids are acting like complete idiots, just boot them. Oh and Space, if your gonna get it what will your username be?

How is this a community project? Anyways, will it be free to play?

How is this a community project? Anyways, will it be free to play?
I was gonna put it in Off topic but clicked this instead, and the free thing is still unknown.

It's probably going to be pretty expensive, assuming Lego are willing to put money in into professional developers, artists, soundmen and whatnot.

Yea and if we have the power to ban or as they might call it "booting" if some not all but if some kids are acting like complete idiots, just boot them. Oh and Space, if your gonna get it what will your username be?
MMORPG, not your own servers.

Oh and Space, if your gonna get it what will your username be?
Spacedude or Aphtonites,
Unless i want to be creative and lego-fy one of the names.

MMORPG, not your own servers.
Whoops.

I'll go to it, but if I don't really like it I'll come back to blockland.

if ill play...
ILL PWN ALL THOSE loving 8 & 9 YEAR OLD N00BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELL YEAH!!!!!!

I'm gonna get to just to try it out