Off Topic > Games

Guild Wars

(1/3) > >>

General Nick:
This thread was bound to happen. I already searched, no other GW topic in this forum.

I'm interested in this, mainly because it's a one-time payment, not monthly fees. Can anyone tell me the good, cool stuff about this? I know it's got the "stream as you play" so the world changes around you while you play instead of using patches, and the basic professions, but tell me. What other stuff is cool in it?

Thirsty:
You have your own personal dungeons, no ks'ers. I don't like the battle style, although it is much quicker than most grinders. The level cap is 20 because the game prefers to focus on skill, rather than ours grinding.

tails:
it bores me.

SolarFlare:
I have it but I rarely play because point and click is boring. snore.

Ministry:

--- Quote from: SolarFlare on April 06, 2008, 06:17:43 AM ---I have it but I rarely play because point and click is boring. snore.

--- End quote ---

...You can move with Keys.

Im a level 20 warrior, on that game, with my own guild (Very dead) and my own Guild Hall.

when i play, i like it, because i have the best gear you can get, except for the armour, its worth the money, if you intened to get a guild and go into the big stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version