Author Topic: new clan...GTA clan  (Read 7571 times)

Meh, Felix isnt really stupid, but GTA does sffer from mental handicapation.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:35:43 PM by Towncivilian »

This clan might make it, there are a lot of delusion people who think GTA morals affect real life, like killing someone and not getting in trouble, how stupid do you have to be? You ask. About as stupid as Felix, GTALeader, Miga, and AcIdWoLf put together.

Ok. Say I am stupid again, and I'm reporting you to the moderator.
Got that?

Maybe I post useless topics and all sometimes, but JUST STOP!

You make stupid posts too! Just like the ones that mcase used to make. Stupid topics, but they were on the other forum, so I can't prove it.

Owned.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 08:22:05 PM by Miga »

V V LOL THIS GUY IS FUNNY V V
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:16:48 PM by Wedge »

Here it is the gta oath

I vow to the clan I will never turn against The GTA's and will not swear at my leader and will always remember that the handicapped noob's will get skrewed PUNK.

From you valued leader [GTAJabba
 :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

IN THE CAGE WITH JADENX!

I have changed the name to the TSG clan i am now [TSG] Wonder mike TSG stands for the sugar hill gang who are a group of rappers that made the first big rap hit.  I now understand that some of the things i have posted in the past are dum and make me look handicapped because gta is handicapped but now i have got  some sense.

Let's try keywords like:

FAIL
GRAMMER
NO
CLANS = NO

GTA isn't retarted, you and you're clan are.

You are an insult to Grand Theft Auto. Shame on you.