Author Topic: Toribash.  (Read 4915 times)

Toribash.

Toribash is a Single Player and Multi player game.

This is a gif of a guy humping a wall... and his own head.

This one is of the Wind Mill mod.

The main objective of the game is to do the most damage to the other player. Or to mess around.
It has mods you can use such as swords and hand-saws.

Do the tutorial before anything else. You will need to. Its a complex game once you start playing it for the first time.
I suggest you play single player before multi player. The people on multi player will make you wish you never played the game. Ever.

To move your player, you pick either to Hold, Relax, Contract, or exstend joints. You can also grab the other player or yourself.

There are many maps. Just try it out. I played it once and now I'm addicted. :D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:40:50 PM by Azerath »

For some reason I thought that this was supposed to cost money... Trying it out again.

I managed to decap myself with a basketball...

Really fun game :D

i played an old version, got bored, and now i want to get it again... but you didn't give a link (also a link to those mods/maps be nice too)

1: Search the link yourself until I can get one. I'm busy.
2: The new one comes with almost all the mods, maps, and scripts.

just found that out last night, I'm having fun hacking Uke to death with a Lightsaber >:D

It's way too complicated for me....
I already got bored of it.

How do you you get skins for the fighters?

I kinda like the game, I play it every now and then. I made a head for it awhile ago:

The game is addicting. It was hard at first, but it's cool.

I kinda like the game, I play it every now and then. I made a head for it awhile ago:

How do you use heads?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=79I-Pyjo0yk

A video of me somehow doing an awesome series of flips in Toribash. I am not actually good at the game at all. Ignore the first 5 seconds, it's the end of a replay.

Heres me double combacking a Orange belt :D

I can't use shaders in the game or it will get uber skippy D:

The game is rather confusing for me, but Dante wanted me to play, when i seen this topic, i thought he posted it