Author Topic: Antenna Cradle: It is due.  (Read 31977 times)

Lol, I havn't looked at this thread in a while. If you want me to answer something, please ask again. Also, flames would be appreciated.
Please explain "unity" again.  It's my favorite bed-time story!
<crawls in bed in PJs with warm milk at bedside, and looks at Alure with big eyes>

:3

Tri

I wonder why ProBuilder hates Retail.  Is it the building? or is it the modability?
The modability isn't any less actually, you can still find the functions used and determined their arguements etc.
The building isnt as free but it can still be used to make art etc AND it has less brix lag :D

Its the $20 that he wanted to blow at McDonalds instead.

but they said they were planning to charge 20 for their finished game to.
so is it really all about physics?

it sure is cool, but very distracting to the...... well......building people rarely do anyway?

This topic is still going on? I guess Probuilder is persistent for the Antenna Cradle....

Should have been locked ages ago in my opinion... I hat the unity engine story I think it's author was trying to rip off Isac Asimovs foundation (or at least the last two with the unified planet/hint at eventuall uni-universe).

Its the $20 that he wanted to blow at McDonalds instead.

I don't eat fast food, If you must know, I didn't buy it because of the community. :cookieMonster:

Oh and in addition, I see that you assume more than research facts.

Let's see what happens when I build the Antenna Cradle by myself as my first completed build in Retail Blockland and post it over here with a youtube demonstration of how effortless it was completed rather than the opposition who tried to get their whole community and failed on it because their building skills weren't enough. This is just to prove that I could even beat you at your own game. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:41:21 PM by ProBuilder »