Author Topic: Antenna Cradle: It is due.  (Read 31962 times)

William, its BL:S and your thinking of another person.

Real mature... My guess is that you're no older than 5... I'll give you 5 1/2 at most.
You do know that a 5 year old wouldn't be able to type like that, let alone type, maybe?

He's just trolling for comments, then taking them out of context and using them to fuel his propaganda machine.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 09:14:17 PM by Wedge »

For those of you who live under a rock, the Antenna Cradle Challenge was due on Tuesday, April 1, 2008. However I gave you a few extra days to complete the build. :nes:

You have until April 30, 2010 at 3:21 A.M EST to make me a life-size rendition of myself eating a bowl of cocoa puffs while shooting lasers out of my eyes with tinker toys and mail it to me alphabetically wrapped in Japanese, or else people will think less of you and gloat to a non-existent community about your failure. That is unless you live under a rock.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 09:03:27 PM by Ronin »

William, its BL:S and your thinking of another person.
No, vyper is on the BL:S "team".

The guy who made the car that "runs on air" isn't vyper, is what I meant.

This thread actually cracks me up.

I was browsing through their crappy forums and I found this:
http://www.blocklandcentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199
I don't think USSR will take too well of that being there.

rofl that's a 'Weje'

Here was an epic post that showed the difference between beta Blockland and Blockland.

For those of you who live under a rock, the Antenna Cradle Challenge was due on Tuesday, April 1, 2008. However I gave you a few extra days to complete the build. :nes:

You have until April 30, 2010 at 3:21 A.M EST to make me a life-size rendition of myself eating a bowl of cocoa puffs while shooting lasers out of my eyes with tinker toys and mail it to me alphabetically wrapped in Japanese, or else people will think less of you and gloat to a non-existent community about your failure. That is unless you live under a rock.

That, and, I'll quote my post from the old thread.

Why in the HELL would we want to waste our time duplicating an RTB build to prove a point? It IS possible to build that in retail, yes (and if you doubt that you're a moron), but the time and effort it would take would be immense, and the outcome isn't worth it. Aside from that, the build isn't anything special anyway, the only thing it has going for it is its size, but what the build boils down to is just stretchy stretchy lattices.

The differences between Retail and RTB are clear, and to compare them would be idiotic; the games are totally different from one another. Go play RTB if you want to build realistically, play Retail if you want to build with LEGOs.

Oh and I read like 1/4th of the thread so if it wasn't already an RTB vs. Retail war I guess I just started one :/.

NINJAEDIT: ProBuilder you're a friend.

SLOWEREDIT: What the hell, his build doesn't even look like the real thing. Hey buddy, why don't you focus on actually building yours ACCURATELY before you start flaunting the build like you're Jesus Christ.

EVENSLOOOOWEREDIT: Hey Wedge you seem to enjoy researching. Remind me to come to you if I need homework help :D.

Oh and Wedge wins too.

Coup de Grace time:

Before:

After:

Enough said.

Badspot

• Administrator
A couple of choice quotes from vyper for the lulz:

Quote from: vyper144
SLANDER!!! SLANDER!!! TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE FALSIFYING TEXT!
slander is punishable by LAW! so you watch what you say, and we wont have a problem, because if you go after me, for some bullice cream law that doesnt exist, i will sue ur ass into the ground for slanderous comments!

police will help with that. :) im serious, im not playing games anymore. either u change ur attitude, or you will be reported to the police.

the cops can find out ur IP AND track ur ass down to the exact latitude.

And yea, it IS a hate crime. Read a law book or consult a lawyer and you will find out. Also, it IS discriminatory in many ways.

I am amazed on how childish each any everyone of you can act over a GAME!

I love that last one especially.  Claiming superiority and being extremely childish at the same time?  That takes skill.