Author Topic: Antenna Cradle: It is due.  (Read 31960 times)

The irony in that last quote would cook an egg.

Note to self: Irony = heat? Remember to ask internet later.

Note to self: Irony = heat? Remember to ask internet later.
Remember, the internet is always right!

How to sue on an international VIRTUAL land.

thats it. ive stayed away from this topic long enough.\
Everyone that wants to be sued by me, send me a message in my inbox so i can track your latitudes!

in fact, that is my new phrase of the month:
I will track your latitudes!

can u soo me 4 bein 2 lovey plz

plzzz

can u soo me 4 bein 2 lovey plz

plzzz
dud i cnt cus yur not lovecy

Ace

Alright, I've held myself back long enough. It's time to let it out.

This first point is directed at ProBuilder. You've got a ton of nerve to come in here and prance around thinking you're god or something. And even after that, to give us a little "challenge" that uses bricks and stretching techniques that we obviously aren't able to use in this game, with little rules that you added on as we figured out ways to solve parts of your challenge. Actually, we never officially accepted your challenge, so I don't see why it's "due" as you put it. This isn't school, we don't "turn things in" according to when you tell us to. I don't know why you're pretending that this is some huge struggle for e-snake points. It's not. In fact, it's just a game. We have our game and you have yours. Get over it. Now, you go stay in your little corner of the internet and we'll stay in ours.

This next one is pointed in Vyper's direction. The fact that you feel the need to contact law enforcement over some trivial internet squabble it hilarious in itself.

To me its, oh well.

If it's that way to you, then why post? Seriously, you're contradicting yourself in every post you make.

I am amazed on how childish each any everyone of you can act over a GAME! Again, G-A-M-E...

...Anyone who wants to act immature and childish... Read this...

panda YOU AND panda OFF!

This quote here is a prime example of what I just said. You accuse us of being childish and immature, when you yourself can't contain your profanities and act professional for once.

To both of you, how about you grow up, remove your tampons, and go play your game while we play ours. Like you said, Vyper:
G-A-M-E...

PROBUILDER and his boyfriend GET BITCHSLAPPED, YO!

Good job Ace!

Who cares what community you choose. Its almost like races. I am not tribal to blacks, mexicans, or any other nationality. Technically, there is a fine line to what you guys say, and what you guys can be sued for. This could be considered discriminatory or even a hate crime. No, I wont sue any of you because I have no reason to. It's a game, its not worth the attorneys fees or the travel to the country/state to even sue one of you. To me its, oh well.
Do you know what you're talking about? You can't sue us for this.
Yea, its called being discriminatory and its called a hate crime... Look it up

I find this to be amusing. I ask for pictures/content relating the Antenna Cradle and I get this two paragraph reply about the difference of Retail Blockland and RTB, and some other childish replies. Posts disguised as excuses for not turning in the build.
You think you're a toughass, don't you? You think you're all high and mighty, but you're probably some fat kid, with ton's of insecurity, and think by bragging and feeling like you are important, people will bow down to you. It ain't gonna work. Buzz off.

Hey, get your head outta your ass and pandain dumbice cream. None of us think that we are thoughice creams. Back before retail was even thought about, everyone would post something like this. Like it was a great build. Which it is. And yea, we would all brag about how great this was or how long it took us. Its happens the same way with retail.

What the panda do you think you are doing, telling us to panda off our own forums? Let me remind you that you are the pesky invaders that no one wants around. We are telling you to leave because you only bring trouble, lo and behold, trouble. The forums are never the "retailers againts the 0002ers" unless you two are here stirring up trouble. I find it fascinating that you find the means to keep telling us to grow up when you invade our forums and try to tell us how some inferior beta version of a game is greater than a new, improved, version that you are too poor to pay for. Yes, you are a 0002 community, why do you keep feeling the need to remind us of that? Its not like we don't accept that, we haven't tried forcing you to buy retail or anything, you just keep telling us that and complaining that we are committing "hate crimes" by telling you to get off our forums and to stop stirring up old feuds, you say that you could even sue us for, and this is incredible, not speaking a word about your community until you show up here and start talking ice cream.

panda YOU AND panda OFF!
I am simply trying to end this war with these people who are acting immature. I am telling anyone who still wants to act like this to go panda off. I have no problem with whoever can deal with us 0002ers. I was not directing it towards you rhynick, pretty much towards everyone else who still wants us gone. I would like to be a part of this community as a 0002er. But I keep getting pushed around.

Internet.

If your trying to stop this war between idiots who dont know if an upgrade is good or not then just leave and we wont bother you. The real problem is, is Pro builder saying a beta game of the SUBJECT of the game to come is better and trying to get us to play it when we are accually playing the game really intended to be better and  is. So if you are trying to stop this fighting then tell Pro Builder to stop being a moron and to stop spaming OUR forums with his bull stuff.

Alright, I've held myself back long enough. It's time to let it out.

This first point is directed at ProBuilder. You've got a ton of nerve to come in here and prance around thinking you're god or something. And even after that, to give us a little "challenge" that uses bricks and stretching techniques that we obviously aren't able to use in this game, with little rules that you added on as we figured out ways to solve parts of your challenge. Actually, we never officially accepted your challenge, so I don't see why it's "due" as you put it. This isn't school, we don't "turn things in" according to when you tell us to. I don't know why you're pretending that this is some huge struggle for e-snake points. It's not. In fact, it's just a game. We have our game and you have yours. Get over it. Now, you go stay in your little corner of the internet and we'll stay in ours.

This next one is pointed in Vyper's direction. The fact that you feel the need to contact law enforcement over some trivial internet squabble it hilarious in itself.

To me its, oh well.

If it's that way to you, then why post? Seriously, you're contradicting yourself in every post you make.

I am amazed on how childish each any everyone of you can act over a GAME! Again, G-A-M-E...

...Anyone who wants to act immature and childish... Read this...

panda YOU AND panda OFF!

This quote here is a prime example of what I just said. You accuse us of being childish and immature, when you yourself can't contain your profanities and act professional for once.

To both of you, how about you grow up, remove your tampons, and go play your game while we play ours. Like you said, Vyper:
G-A-M-E...
This post is the nominee for POST OF THE YEAR. In fact, it IS the post of the year already.

Now that Ace has just about pwned your asses, vyper and ProBuilder, this thread is no longer needed.

GTFO, and StayTFO.

There were a lot of posts that said that stuff beforehand, Ace sums them up and it's post of the year?

I don't get you people.