Author Topic: U.F.O.  (Read 6039 times)

No I had to get rid of Metacafe and was pissed cus that is my favorit P2P thing.
What the panda does that have to do with being annoyed with me.
You where the first to annoy me even more.

WHAT THE HEACK. PLZ DONT BE MEAN. YOUR BEING MEAN. PLZ DONT. MEANIE. REALLY DONT. I DONT LIKE IT.
wt heack? im only nine! plz stop ill shut up!
Please define 'HEACK,' 'PLZ,' 'OUR BEING MEAN,' and 'wt.'

Thanks ghoul for posting one of the quoats.

If you are nine you shouldnt be on the internet for it is for people with the ability to cope with the things others make, post, show, retell, and tell. So if you have a problem with what we say. Get the loving hell out.

No I had to get rid of Metacafe and was pissed cus that is my favorit P2P thing.
What the panda does that have to do with being annoyed with me.
You where the first to annoy me even more.
Show me the post that annoyed you.
I hate UFO also on topic...

o my god shut up please

I SAID PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
I love people who say "shut up" on the internet. First of all we aren't talking, and second: What are you going to do to stop us? Bitch. :D

IM A WHAT.IM 9 I SHOULDNT BE CALLED THAT. OMG

You're 9, you shouldn't be on the internet. You're clearly not mature enough for it yet (although i have to admit this goes for 90% of these forums) and you should just leave.

Only people that can take insults without getting pissed off should be on the internet. You have not reached that age yet U.F.O.

IM A WHAT.IM 9 I SHOULDNT BE CALLED THAT. OMG
When will you learn? Your nine and you are on the internet. You're gonna be called bitch and there is nothing you can do to stop it. This is why nine year olds dont belong here.

Looks like he started spaming around trying to make us angry.