Author Topic: Going to hell  (Read 1979 times)

These forums are going to hell. We need people to help drive out the noobs and fast. our old brand of natural selection is dieing with kids who's mothers encourage them and couches give second place medlals. This needs to stop.

yur just helcus cus i dibnt let u has my cabdles

20% or a bit more than that ruin it for all of us...

establish secret forums for elite members/non idiots and never speak a word of it?

You just spoke a word of it.

I have a way of getting a forum. But I need an email address of a respectable member.

I have a good way for a temp.
Maybe tomorrow, just pm some things needed. (phpbb3, etc.)
I'll get a .us site i suppose later then we're all set.

You are not one of said members tho and I already have it set up in PHPbb 2. The thing is that if we abandon this forum the others left will forget it up when we come back. we need to annoy the stuff out of every one and in a sence break everyone done untill the noobs leave. This is the only solution we have so far and the clans section needs cleaning. and the others might be the same way.

im not seeing all the noobs you people speak of lol. most discussion i see in these forums are ok.

but if there must be more moderators. then crown mod bisjac. for i hate all noobies and vets just the same. and i love moving threads to other sections, and people are like....whawhahwah wtf?!?!

/life

So do we agree on NOT letting Bisjac be a wanted moderator if badspot get the point and apoints them

and if anyone was ever banned by me, i would change thier avatar to the dancing bisjac as seen on left.

Bisjac we need moderators with a fair head on their sholders not a vengeful kid who would ban on a dime.

thats a shame. because i dont think badspot bans enough. although theres something to be said about letting people give an amount of crap to.

its hard. i guess at the end of the day, i would ban people for having avatars i dont like.

we need moderators not the baninator