Author Topic: Double-Barreled Shotgun.  (Read 2695 times)

I was looking at Zoneark's avatar and thought "We need a double barreled shotgun." :cookieMonster:

My idea for it is that on left click, the left barrel only is fired, and on clicking again, the right barrel only is fired, then the gun goes through an animation where the shells are reloaded. On right click, both barrels are fired at once, then it goes through the reload animation.

I'd appreciate it if somebody made this. :D

Or a slash command, like /barrel

Default is both at the same time.
2nd is left on first click, right on second.
3rd is like above, but on one click, Left is fired, then right is fired.
4th is left and right click.

NO.

Stfu it is a good idea.  Lets see what you can come up with.

I like this idea.  However the right click would interfere with the jetting.

NO.

Who the hell are you? Give a reason as to why you don't like the idea, you douche.

That guy is been getting on my nerves for a while now.

Just wait for maybe a couple weeks.

but thats a Double-Barreled LASER shotgun, not a Double-Barreled NORMAL shotgun

It will still do what this guy is asking (to an extent, I hate reloading stuffs in blockland)

but thats a Double-Barreled LASER shotgun, not a Double-Barreled NORMAL shotgun

That is true.  I picture like the sniper rifle but with two barrels.

NO.

Who the hell are you? Give a reason as to why you don't like the idea, you douche.
Wow, i need to type /barrel but wait!  SOMEONE JUST SHOT ME WHILE I WAS TYPING :O

bind commandtoserver('barrel') to a key.

You wouldn't need it very often anyways.  Only in a few situations.  Just a two-mode shotgun would be best though.

NO.

Wow, i need to type /barrel but wait!  SOMEONE JUST SHOT ME WHILE I WAS TYPING :O

Wow, you can't find good cover or you can't type fast enough! OR BOTH??? WHO KNOWS??