Author Topic: Kirche  (Read 1381 times)

I normally hate posting anything in drama, but I want the world to know.

I was happily enjoying Rky's server when Kirche came on. Now, me and Kirche do not have a good history. As proof, allow me to show you part of my "ban list" (all major bans I have ever gotten)

server      name               reason                                     time&how get out
Rkynick's   Kirche      Spam                                   Forever (unbanned-shadow trooper)
Rkynick's   Kirche      Getting shadow to unban you   Forever (Unbanned by Shadow Ninja)
Rkynick's   alth.      Missusing Chat options&gay name   Unknown (unbanned when told my real name by shadow ninja)
Rky's      Kirche      GAY cigarette forget YOU      Unknown (Unbanned by Shadow Ninja)

So, as you can see, Kirche hates my guts (thank god for Shadow ninja).

As I was saying, Kirche joined rky's server. He soon started asking Rky to admin him. When it became evident that he was afk ("Rky's AFK"), he started asking me to admin him. As I was not host, I attempted to PM him. My PMs were are not working. So I asked if I could Xfire him the password, he told me he only had steam (steam crashes blockland for me).I soon showed him the admin pass in the basement. He soon got pissed off at me and screamed at me that I leaked the admin password, after becoming admin of couse, and he would get Rkynick to change the admin pass and "Ban shadow ninja, and you, and anyone else that gives you the new admin pass, except is Rkynick gives you the admin pass" He also hinted at getting me a permaban. I found this funny, As I believe that I've known Rkynick much longer then he has, and Rkynick is a good friend of mine. Soon Selzak enters the server, one of my best friends. After asking if anyone could remember if he was an admin on the server, every one responded yes. So I asked Kirche (my PM is borked) to PM him the pass. He went into another rant.

I leave blockland for several hours, and when I return, I discover I'm banned. To feeling like it's a mistake, I try my brother's account. Also banned. It turns out it was Rkynick that banned me, but why I have yet to know.

TL;DR: Kirche was being a cigarette and got Rkynick to ben me for stupid reasons (leaking the admin pass) when in reality I only told him it as he forgot it.

All articles of drama related to my server should be kept low-key and non-public so that you don't have to bother the entire community with our petty problems. Try PMing those who it concerns(see: Kirche, me, witnesses, Bakora) as I'd rather keep these things private.

Also I haven't seen you in like 5 months(except breifly). Great friendship we have going here. On the contrary Kirche has banfinger issues & the occasional rampage.

I will check my chatlogs.

Go Chatlogs!

Anyways, I have been having a lot of trouble at home, so I'm sorry I haven't been on.

Also, I can not talk to anyone. I ahve no way to talk with Kirche, I've tried talking with you,and I forget (other then Selzak, whom I can't communicate with either, or Alth, who I don't even think has a forum account) who was on the server.

Your server has been my all time favorite server and I hate being cut off from it for so stupid a reason.

Perma ban is not nice.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 01:50:06 AM by Digmaster »

Digmaster, you do not tell anyone the admin password under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER.
Kirche is awesome btw.

Do I know you? Anyways, I know he is an admin, and RKY was not there to admin him,so I helped him.

xfire and steam is fail.

use a messenger (also) like a normal net user

I love msn and I only have Xfire for Scorpy. MSN > AIM > Xfire > Yahoo. :D

WTF? When did Kirche become an asscigarette?

xfire and steam is fail.

use a messenger (also) like a normal net user

MSN takes forever to load, AIM crashes blockland (as does MSN), somehow Xfire doesn't, and yahoo sucks.

WTF? When did Kirche become an asscigarette?
When did Kirche exist?

Do I know you? Anyways, I know he is an admin, and RKY was not there to admin him,so I helped him.
No.

I unbanned you that much?

Yes. Your a great unbanner.

P.S. My ban log got corrupted somehow, but you've unbanned me many of times.