Author Topic: something i dont understand  (Read 2956 times)

i dont understand that people have 2 pay 2 be online in blockland

stop trying to get Blockland free

the attempts are failing horribly/annoying us/spamming

It's also to seperate the nonpaying roblox propoganda-spreading nubs (and various other advertising spamming and otherwise) from the honest(ish) to goodness Blockland players.

GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR.

i dont understand that people have 2 pay 2 be online in blockland

Badspot made the game and decided to make people pay 20 bucks for the full version. He released a demo mode but that is just single player and 150 bricks.

also time is money

Because if blockland was free then Badspot would have no reason to make it or update it, therefore it would not exist otherwise.

im not advertiseing im just a bit annoyed cus all i can pay with is useing my cell phone in texting maybye you should put SMS in it would make ur profits bigger

im not advertiseing im just a bit annoyed cus all i can pay with is useing my cell phone in texting maybye you should put SMS in it would make ur profits bigger

less profit for badspot. he only gets 10 bucks from the game after taxes and fees

oh but still another methoud would do cus I HAVE NO CREDIT CARD so i couldnt you know pay 4 it

oh but still another methoud would do cus I HAVE NO CREDIT CARD so i couldnt you know pay 4 it
I suppose you don't have a brain either.

PREPAID CREDIT CARD

just answer 2 my polls

So much is wrong with this. Don't need to explain

http://blockland.us/index.asp?p=Store

look maybye he should get premoted in A real job

look maybye he should get premoted in A real job
He does have a real job. He works at Garage Games(maybe other companies) which is the company that provides the game engine Blockland uses. Blockland is just money on the side for the time he spent to develop it. For being such a niche game his profits aren't terribly high, but I assume he made Blockland to give himself a name in the game development community. I'm sure he can now get a job at almost any game development company now.

Excuse me. I lagged and accidentally double posted.

Badspot's profits from blockland are higher then his pay at garage games (or so he told me)