Author Topic: something i dont understand  (Read 2955 times)

You have to pay to keep people like you out.

look maybye he should get premoted in A real job
Selling Blockland IS his real job. Unlike your little Rocigarettegian geek king who sits in a cubicle all day working as a DSL tech supportant, Badspot actually poured his blood and sweat into making Blockland.

Basically, if he didn't put a price on Blockland, then he wouldn't be able to buy food, pay for electricity, and etc.

look, go buy a 150$ engine, then work your but off making a building game out of it for 2 years, then think how your gonna release it, are you gonna give out your hard work for free? or make people buy it? THINK, you spent 150$, are you just gonna give it out? and maybe make it so people can donate? or make it cost, the donate method will let more people play it, but you get less money, have them buy it, might lower the amount of buyers but gives you more profit, what would you do?

also, ask your mom/dad to buy it for you, if you they won't let you (or you moved out) mow some lawns or do a carwash to get money

...(or you moved out) mow some lawns or do a carwash to get money
If you moved out, you should already have your own source of cash, let alone a savings pile.

Creditcard doesn't matter, you can mail the money as well, and I think theres another method but I forget.

He needs money to buy more stuff to make the game better, That, and to get some food on his table.

Rawr,you amaze me

I could have bet that you would have said somthing like  "GO TO ROBLOX,IT'S FREE AND BETTER!" but yet...

you didn't.

good job

He needs money to buy more stuff to make the game better, That, and to get some food on his table.
+1 Friend point earned for rawrman!

Tri

Badspot's profits from blockland are higher then his pay at garage games (or so he told me)
Yes.  I am sure his pay at garage games pays the bills and everything, AND his pay from making Blockland is about 4750 x $20 = $95,000 - any extra expense

$95,000?! That's how much he makes?!

Wow! I REALLY envy him now :D

Um, no.

He gets only about $9 total. So, he has earned between $10,000 and $35,000, I think.

Um, no.

He gets only about $9 total. So, he has earned between $10,000 and $35,000, I think.
Oh yeah. Part of money goes to GG.

Tri

Oh wow, that is worse than tax in the US.