Author Topic: Block Eye Entertainment[BEE]  (Read 13420 times)

I was just wondering if i could become an actor. I was is part of the film Away At War (which i thought was really good)

Darkstar you have me added on msn already

I was just wondering if i could become an actor. I was is part of the film Away At War (which i thought was really good)

Darkstar you have me added on msn already

k ill add you to the people willing to join list, on our site and ill call you whenever i start doing time warp again.
18min so far

I find myself without a current build project, so I was wondering if I could do sets or voiceacting on Time Warp or another movie?

I find myself without a current build project, so I was wondering if I could do sets or voiceacting on Time Warp or another movie?

well we dont really need any building right now and voices are pretty filled out but if i need some ill ask you

Since i missed most of TimeWarp, ill help in the Doom 3 movie  :cookieMonster:

I could be a Actor or a Voice Actor...

Since i missed most of TimeWarp, ill help in the Doom 3 movie  :cookieMonster:

well doom 3 movie im not too sure when it'll happen, after time warp we have another movie that comm really wanted to do and we're getting stuff ready for it while time warp finishes, im directing it. So you can be in that.

I could be a Actor or a Voice Actor...

either find our server or for voice ill contact you when we need them

ill help with whatever i can, i get my computer back soon, my dad needed to fix it so yeah

theres over 12,000 songs on my dads comp that i can get on to mine., so i could do music.

I was in Outta Time and would like to be in the to be continued part of it. :D
I was Brad Hawk.

Looks like an interesting project, I would really like to help!
I can do most anything, I'm a competent editor but unfortunately, I am limited to WMM, which I use well, but it's not Vegas or even Imovie.

I can also do set building, acting, voice acting (maybeh), writing, or anything else really.

Tell me which I should shoot for, I'd love to help.

I can be an actor and wants to join clan.