Author Topic: Blockland wont start.  (Read 1659 times)

Console for you.
This was a fresh install.

And a fresh installation of windows XP.

Just tried updating my dgraphics drivers, still no work.

Does the black window come up and go "NOT FOUND ETC ETC ETC"
and no blockland window comes up?

That happened to me before, I just waited like 2 days and it worked again..

Tri

There is no way this is from a fresh install, you had to have changed something with the folders.  Try reinstalling and DON'T do anything to ANYTHING! (Considered by the fact that you cannot load your base folder)

There is no way this is from a fresh install, you had to have changed something with the folders.  Try reinstalling and DON'T do anything to ANYTHING! (Considered by the fact that you cannot load your base folder)
You. do. not. know. what. you. are. talking. about. stop. confusing. people.

Psygo, what OS are you using?

Sorry didn't see the XP bit.

Try re-downloading V8 off the website and installing. Sometimes the download can mess up.

Tri

I.do.know.what.I.am.talking.a bout
It is an instillation error or something he did.  Renders why his Blockland won't read anything from his base folder.......

Okay, will try :) Hope it works :S

I.do.know.what.I.am.talking.about
It is an instillation error or something he did.  Renders why his Blockland won't read anything from his base folder.......
I can't do anything wrong in the Blockland installer. idiot.

osht, sorry for quadraple post but, this happened on my other XP computer too, with a fresh install.

Ok, try going to C:\Program Files\Blockland\base\ui\ and see if there is a BlockWindow.png file in there.

If you are, don't run it from a shortcut, that sometimes messes things up. But you most likely aren't because it still exec's the main.cs etc...

Ok, try going to C:\Program Files\Blockland\base\ui\ and see if there is a BlockWindow.png file in there.
There isn't.