Author Topic: :O v9 secret  (Read 3286 times)

yeah why the hell would i want to use A and D to turn? those are strafe keys
mouse turns.

this is all standard keyboard+mouse first person controls. :\
why mess with 15 years of perfection lol
Well, actually, in most fps's with vehicles it's A and D to turn and mouse to just look around...

This is true.

mouse turns.

Well, actually, in most fps's with vehicles it's A and D to turn and mouse to just look around...

and the other way is like in halo, so you can look around freely and the vehicle drives into the direction you are looking.

Right now, blockland is the only game with that weird driving style I know.....
It's using the way, that you would use for a joystick, or gamepad etc, that corrects itself always to the center again if you do nothing.
And that's the point where blockland steering sucks, there is no self correction in a mouse, and blockland didn't take that into account.

mouse turns.

and the other way is like in halo, so you can look around freely and the vehicle drives into the direction you are looking.

Right now, blockland is the only game with that weird driving style I know.....
It's using the way, that you would use for a joystick, or gamepad etc, that corrects itself always to the center again if you do nothing.
And that's the point where blockland steering sucks, there is no self correction in a mouse, and blockland didn't take that into account.
Well, that's why racing is fun, you need to control it. It's not just three buttons you have to tap all the time.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:00:09 PM by Killhamer »

all you guys

he didn't say anything about steering vehicles. so of course