Author Topic: Reasons why roblox sucks.  (Read 24416 times)

Hey im mario71 and roblox is horrible. I want to state some reasons why:

1: Rude people
2: People who ruin your creations
3: The game is glitchy as hell
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hell
5: Gay updates.
6: Your face is always like this :>
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!
8: Member ship isent even worth it
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get bannded
11: Noobs share personal info
12: Noobs ask for personal info
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to it
14: Everyone begs to be an admin

And 15: The game just sucks.

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.

I despise you for this. Why do people keep making the rivalry between Roblox and Blockland worse? Both Blockland AND Roblox are good games! Just because you like one game better doesn't mean you have to boast about it. I play both of them, even though I like blockland better it doesn't mean i decide to be a jerk to everyone who plays the game I like less. Everyone who posts things like this need to grow up.

1: Rude people
2: People who ruin your creations
3: The game is glitchy as hell
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hell
5: Gay updates.
6: Your face is always like this :>
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!
8: Member ship isent even worth it
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get bannded
11: Noobs share personal info
12: Noobs ask for personal info
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to it
14: Everyone begs to be an admin

And 15: The game just sucks.

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.

So true

Now time to switch to block land...

I'm thinking about joining this game because the people are alot nicer and have a way better community. I like the fact that you can cerate your own guns and vehicles. I also like the fact the the terrain is realistic and so is the water.

There was a time I told a person to stop tking. And they kept on saying perverted stuff to me. And they never got banned =\. Also you could get banned for nearly everything I said "does" and they banned me because they thought I meant it "privately"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 07:48:44 PM by koolkody12 »

I was being a jerk earlier, I'm sorry. :(
Still I don't like topics like these.

1: Rude peopleZuka
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is.
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick
11: Noobs share personal infounsupervised kids
12: Noobs ask for personal infocreeps
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU loving IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

oh, and inb4itsnotalphaifyouhavetopay

4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU pandaING IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

The community are jerks

Not rawr the noob -_- Gtfo We can say if the game sucks if we want to. ever heard of Opinions?

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU pandaING IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

The community are jerks
Because, Wouldn't YOU get pissed off if people kept asking "Can I learn how to script" Over and over again? When most of us learned it by reading the wiki?

Or a buncha idiots asking for updates EVERY SINGLE DAY

Or stupid rants demanding the ability to get robux or other stuff BC has?

Not rawr the noob -_- Gtfo We can say if the game sucks if we want to. ever heard of Opinions?
Your opinion fails, Do you even KNOW who I am in ROBLOX? Just because you played ROBLOX too, doesn't mean I'm going to treat you nicely, especially if you couldn't deal with the games status, friend.

I swear, You're just as worse as that furcigarette retpircsoul.

The community are jerks
Because, Wouldn't YOU get pissed off if people kept asking "Can I learn how to script" Over and over again? When most of us learned it by reading the wiki?

I don't ask for scripts at all. I saying it has a bad community, some perverts even got away with with it after after i reported them 10 times

The community are jerks

I don't ask for scripts at all. I saying it has a bad community, some perverts even got away with with it after after i reported them 10 times
Moderators have lives too, Y'know, The community isn't that bad, I've dealt with crappier communities, so none of the noobs bother me much.

Go away, obsessive ROBLOX hating, Mario fanboy.

The community are jerks

Moderators have lives too, Y'know, The community isn't that bad, I've dealt with crappier communities, so none of the noobs bother me much.
Moderators in roblox are there to punish those players who had done bad stuff. I know they have lives ,but it is their reponsiblility to ban people who are misbehaving.