Poll

Should this be a rule?

Yes
11 (30.6%)
No
25 (69.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: New possible forum rule?  (Read 2435 times)

Oh man, I'm scared! Guys, help! Spation's going to get serverely annoyed!
Now you're just picking at my wording. I'm sure you wouldn't act like this to anyone like Ephi. Stop using him as an umbrella and get your own personality.

free speech applies to being allowed to speak against your government without censorship. (at least thats the us version)
also no rights apply here anyway because this is a private business, and you choose to be a guest.

We don't mean the right to free speech. We mean that Badspot is more laid back than the Roblox forum admins.

Yes, some are too busy trying to play Quake 2, so they perform an Angry German Kid on the forums.

I really never meant to cause drama, but I guess it happened.

He needs to make a section for RŌBLOX so we can ignore it while not stooping to their level.

let noobs blabber about their arguements, nevermind them, the fight will be endless even with efforts to stop the war.

just think about right now how to improve blockland, not by quarrelling with 8-yearolds or maybe immature teenagers.

Plus, there are no rules for cigarettes and some noobs...

So even if they see that rule, they wouldn't even care, they will just post and post even though they are going to get banned (if that rule is implemented)

Get used to it.  :cookieMonster:

I know, I just wish that the Roblox noobery would stop.

So you think that by creating this post it will stop? This is just another of said ''Nooby roblox posts''

i think the new rule should be, no fat chicks.