Author Topic: Reasons why roblox sucks.  (Read 24423 times)

I am not saying roblox is the worst game ever, it just has some bad and good things in there.

Hey im mario71 and roblox is horrible. I want to state some reasons why:

1: Rude peopleZuka What?
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it No, the moderators should deal with it and improve the game. If you are simply going to tell him to deal with it, that just proves that it is a major flaw in Roblox and not much can be done about it. This was possible in v0002 of BL, and Badspot fixed that, so should Roblox.
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo That's your excuse for everything. Shut up about it already. Even if it's in Alpha, it's glitchy as fck and the fact that they make you pay to enjoy the better features of the game is even more outrageous.
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums Exactly, they are TOO busy moderating the forums. Your forums suck.
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend Haha. Quite ironic, also.
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face I gotta give them props for finally doing something useful to the game.
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it Not much can be said about this one as it depends on the community, so for once I agree with you.
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is. No, it really isn't. You shouldn't pay for getting some minor bonus features for a laggy game, not to mention it's in Alpha. Oh, and, monthly fees much?
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no K.
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick So the moderator does not have a say who gets kicked or banned in his own server? What if the idiot keeps coming back? I sense more fail.
11: Noobs share personal infounsupervised kids Like you.
12: Noobs ask for personal infocreeps You should have said 'Deal with it.'
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place More like no fun. Not many like to spend a lot of time and effort just to make something that others will enjoy with no profit on the players side. If users were to be able to build things together in an easier manner, the game would have been half decent. Your building system needs quite some work, although the features such as buildable vehicles are great.
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it Again depends on the community. No say on this one.

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES

He shouldn't have to deal with these problems. More than half of these are the creators fault for not properly thinking their game out and releasing it to the public so early. Think about it, if the game is in alpha and sucks so much, and can be so much better when it's version 1 as you say, wouldn't you, being a game developer, rather wait and show off you finished product with pride rather then have people like Mario over here try the crappy alpha out and quit?

1: Rude peopleZuka
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is.
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick
11: Noobs share personal infounsupervised kids
12: Noobs ask for personal infocreeps
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU pandaING IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

oh, and inb4itsnotalphaifyouhavetopay
The community are jerks
Because, Wouldn't YOU get pissed off if people kept asking "Can I learn how to script" Over and over again? When most of us learned it by reading the wiki?

Or a buncha idiots asking for updates EVERY SINGLE DAY

Or stupid rants demanding the ability to get robux or other stuff BC has?
I don't ask for scripts at all. I saying it has a bad community, some perverts even got away with with it after after i reported them 10 times
Moderators have lives too, Y'know, The community isn't that bad, I've dealt with crappier communities, so none of the noobs bother me much.
Moderators in roblox are there to punish those players who had done bad stuff. I know they have lives ,but it is their reponsiblility to ban people who are misbehaving.
Which is weird, Once a person gets reported, the moderator or admin gets the chat log, but then again, Sometimes, if it's the first report the person has gotten, they get a warning, but if they do it more than once, they get banned

1: Rude peopleZuka What?Zuka is a very famous Robloxian, but he's about as bitter as salt
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it No, the moderators should deal with it and improve the game. If you are simply going to tell him to deal with it, that just proves that it is a major flaw in Roblox and not much can be done about it. This was possible in v0002 of BL, and Badspot fixed that, so should Roblox.
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo That's your excuse for everything. Shut up about it already. Even if it's in Alpha, it's glitchy as fck and the fact that they make you pay to enjoy the better features of the game is even more outrageous.They don't make you pay
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums Exactly, they are TOO busy moderating the forums. Your forums suck.
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend Haha. Quite ironic, also.
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face I gotta give them props for finally doing something useful to the game.
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it Not much can be said about this one as it depends on the community, so for once I agree with you.
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is. No, it really isn't. You shouldn't pay for getting some minor bonus features for a laggy game, not to mention it's in Alpha. Oh, and, monthly fees much?You don't get it, With builders club, yOu get those, AND you get to test features that they are working on, For feedback and stuff they should fix
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no K.
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick So the moderator does not have a say who gets kicked or banned in his own server? What if the idiot keeps coming back? I sense more fail.No, Votekick is a script that lets you vote if you want a person gone, they can't come back into that server after that
11: Noobs share personal infounsupervised kids Like you.I'm not a kid
12: Noobs ask for personal infocreeps You should have said 'Deal with it.'Deal with it.
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place More like no fun. Not many like to spend a lot of time and effort just to make something that others will enjoy with no profit on the players side. If users were to be able to build things together in an easier manner, the game would have been half decent. Your building system needs quite some work, although the features such as buildable vehicles are great. I blame television
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it Again depends on the community. No say on this one.

You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES

He shouldn't have to deal with these problems. More than half of these are the creators fault for not properly thinking their game out and releasing it to the public so early. Think about it, if the game is in alpha and sucks so much, and can be so much better when it's version 1 as you say, wouldn't you, being a game developer, rather wait and show off you finished product with pride rather then have people like Mario over here try the crappy alpha out and quit?

I'm going to use numbers to reduce confusion.

1. Many people in Blockland are like this, I guess Mario fails to see so.
3. I was referring to the fact that they make you pay for builders club, which gives you minimal and insignificant bonus features and let you test as you said. On the contrary, you get all of this for free on Blockland. Have as many servers, saves as you want, give suggestions to Badspot in the forum, and there is a 'loyal' crew who gets to test new version of Blockland. For free.
8. Read #3.
10. That's called a ban, not a kick. Assuming that the ban system bans by IP, the person could easily come back. If they went a step ahead and made it ban by User, then congrats.
11. You haven't specified your age on your profile, so I was assuming. My bad.
12. :D
13. Yeah, makes perfect sense, let's blame our stuffty game on television.

I also noticed how you couldn't reply to more than half of the numbers.

I'm going to use numbers to reduce confusion.

1. Many people in Blockland are like this, I guess Mario fails to see so.
3. I was referring to the fact that they make you pay for builders club, which gives you minimal and insignificant bonus features and let you test as you said. On the contrary, you get all of this for free on Blockland. Have as many servers, saves as you want, give suggestions to Badspot in the forum, and there is a 'loyal' crew who gets to test new version of Blockland. For free.
8. Read #3.
10. That's called a ban, not a kick. Assuming that the ban system bans by IP, the person could easily come back. If they went a step ahead and made it ban by User, then congrats.
11. You haven't specified your age on your profile, so I was assuming. My bad.
12. :D
13. Yeah, makes perfect sense, let's blame our ice creamty game on television.

I also noticed how you couldn't reply to more than half of the numbers.

10.There IS a ban script, that bans a person automatically once a command is said in the chat.
13. No, Let's blame kid's laziness on television.

the people are alot nicer
I lol'd. Wait 'till you get to know us better.  :cookieMonster:

10. If a person is 'kicked' and they are unable to come back to the server afterwards, that is not a kick, it is a ban. A kick is a one time boot from the server, the person can still come back after a kick. Just clearing up your facts.
13. As I implied, it's a lack of motivation rather than laziness. Nobody wants to spend time working on a build when they aren't having fun and aren't getting any profit out of it.

10. If a person is 'kicked' and they are unable to come back to the server afterwards, that is not a kick, it is a ban. A kick is a one time boot from the server, the person can still come back after a kick. Just clearing up your facts.
13. As I implied, it's a lack of motivation rather than laziness. Nobody wants to spend time working on a build when they aren't having fun and aren't getting any profit out of it.
13.They CAN WIP it though, Or save it to their computer for finishing later :/

Hm. Are you able to have multiple saves?
If so, then I have no problem with the building/save system. Thing is, when I've tried out Roblox I didn't know what to do, really. I've tried building manually with the minifig and found that really uncomfortable and a major pain. I also went on others servers, and that's about it.
If you can, suggest to the creators to create some sort of a 'follow along' guide to make Roblox more user friendly.

1: Rude people Same here, durr
2: People who ruin your creations This is true, but some people fall for trust tricks now and then
3: The game is glitchy as hell Not necessarily
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hell The forum admins seem to be on the ball, and server admins change from one server to another
5: Gay updates. The game has updates, so what
6: Your face is always like this :> What?
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom! This was likely your sense of humor a few years ago, too
8: Member ship isent even worth it Too general... besides, it's free to PLAY
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant. What?
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get bannded Ignore?
11: Noobs share personal info People share personal info here, too
12: Noobs ask for personal info Read above
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to it So? Put in more effort.
14: Everyone begs to be an admin Same with blockland >_>

And 15: The game just sucks. Too general to rant at you for
Here's MY opinion.

Also, stop saying it's in alpha. We don't CARE if it's in alpha. A public game is a public game, and if you're saying Roblox is better (better period, not "considering it's in alpha") then the stage of the game shouldn't matter.

Hm. Are you able to have multiple saves?
If so, then I have no problem with the building/save system. Thing is, when I've tried out Roblox I didn't know what to do, really. I've tried building manually with the minifig and found that really uncomfortable and a major pain. I also went on others servers, and that's about it.
If you can, suggest to the creators to create some sort of a 'follow along' guide to make Roblox more user friendly.

Well, I'm actually considering making an alt to make a map that shows some basic stuff in ROBLOX, So people learn more easily.

I don't think you'll be able to show people how to use that editor thing where you add weapons and such using a map.

My whole view on the Blockland vs Roblox situation:

I, personally, enjoy Blockland more, but I get quite annoyed when someone starts pushing and proving to people how much better Roblox is with facts that are wrong and can be easily backfired. Same thing can be said for people ranting on how much better Blockand is rather than Roblox, but you don't see that on these forums. Maybe on the Roblox forums.

I got suspended in my first few minutes of playing for saying 'god' or something dumb like that. Apparently it offended one of the kiddies.

I want a game where, depending on the server, not on the people I'm playing with, I can swear like a god damned sailor who just stubbed his toe and is overdue for beating his wife.