Author Topic: Reasons why roblox sucks.  (Read 24424 times)

I got suspended in my first few minutes of playing for saying 'god' or something dumb like that. Apparently it offended one of the kiddies.

I want a game where, depending on the server, not on the people I'm playing with, I can swear like a god damned sailor who just stubbed his toe and is overdue for beating his wife.
Well, The admins are working on a thing where only teens can go.

entrepreneur in if you want you can do that at my server. I can't be offended by any religious joke, I am sothern so I dont give a stuff about racial jokes and I cus more then what you discribed in real life. My teachers are still idiots.

Hey im mario71 and roblox is horrible. I want to state some reasons why:

1: Rude peopleZuka
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is.
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick
11: Noobs share personal infounsupervised kids
12: Noobs ask for personal infocreeps
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU pandaING IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

oh, and inb4itsnotalphaifyouhavetopay

Damn.

Yup, they are 8-year-olds.

Why has the game been in alpha for 3 years... Games that take this long to finish yet have a member ship program allready set up should not exist.

I got suspended in my first few minutes of playing for saying 'god' or something dumb like that. Apparently it offended one of the kiddies.

I want a game where, depending on the server, not on the people I'm playing with, I can swear like a god damned sailor who just stubbed his toe and is overdue for beating his wife.
Well, The admins are working on a thing where only teens can go.
I DOUBT Teens would even want to play it!

Having a membership deal on a game that's in Alpha is like preordering a product that'll arrive in half a decade.
Right now, I can't be bothered to do anything about Roblox, that's because they raped the Lua compatibility.

1: Rude people
2: People who ruin your creations
3: The game is glitchy as hell
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hell
5: Gay updates.
6: Your face is always like this :>
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!
8: Member ship isent even worth it
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get bannded
11: Noobs share personal info
12: Noobs ask for personal info
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to it
14: Everyone begs to be an admin

And 15: The game just sucks.

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.

The relevant people in this community (the ones that don't suck) really don't care what you think of some random game. Take your crap and get off these forums if you think the only way of socializing with the community is taking a dump on Roblox.

Do you even KNOW who I am in ROBLOX?
*Monocle dramatically jumps off*

1: Rude people
2: People who ruin your creations
3: The game is glitchy as hell
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11: Noobs share personal info
12: Noobs ask for personal info
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to it
14: Everyone begs to be an admin

And 15:

Some of these quotes are from blockland. 1, 2, 3, , 11, 12, 13, and 14.
The only reason number 3 would be one is if someone spams.

Roblox sucks,deal with it.I think their "showdown" is a declaration of "war".

Do you even KNOW who I am in ROBLOX?

The biggest idiot around there?

1: Rude peopleZuka
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is.
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU pandaING IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

oh, and inb4itsnotalphaifyouhavetopay
The community are jerks
Because, Wouldn't YOU get pissed off if people kept asking "Can I learn how to script" Over and over again? When most of us learned it by reading the wiki?

Or a buncha idiots asking for updates EVERY SINGLE DAY

Or stupid rants demanding the ability to get robux or other stuff BC has?
I don't ask for scripts at all. I saying it has a bad community, some perverts even got away with with it after after i reported them 10 times
Moderators have lives too, Y'know, The community isn't that bad, I've dealt with crappier communities, so none of the noobs bother me much.
Moderators in roblox are there to punish those players who had done bad stuff. I know they have lives ,but it is their reponsiblility to ban people who are misbehaving.
Which is weird, Once a person gets reported, the moderator or admin gets the chat log, but then again, Sometimes, if it's the first report the person has gotten, they get a warning, but if they do it more than once, they get banned

Well the next day, they were talking to other players, rudely like saying " i did ur mom in the closet"

7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!

You just made my day. Thank you very much.

That's an even better way to advertise your "kid friendly" game, with unsupervised children and paedophiles.

I don't want to play with 11 year olds in a mediocre game. I hate how the player model looks. The building in the game sucks. The moderators of the game are desperately trying to go on the idea of quality over quantity and are feebly trying to churn out crappy updates to keep the game "fresh". I hate games that to be a member and get just a little bit more junk features and to be a member you have to pay a rip-off price, annually. I can pay a simple $20, tax included, and have fun for years. Greedy moderators. Horrible curse report system. Blockland is not even close to as glitchy as ROBLOX. The graphics style sucks. I don't see what is so hard about switching, Blockland is far superior to ROBLOX is more ways that I have stated here. rawrman, go back to ROBLOX and at least capitalize your name, it makes it seem like you have self esteem issues (I would if I was a ROBLOX fanatic).