Author Topic: Shut up!  (Read 3310 times)

Everyone (even the people from roblox) needs to stfu about roblox.

This is in the drama section:

Theres even more in off topic...

thx for making things better, by adding another roblox topic.

brother please

Yeah LEGOs are totally cheap, I mean come on, they are total knock offs of this game Blockland. You know somebody should post 8 or 9 angry threads with poor use of grammar and spelling to shed some light on this issue! Screw you LEGO, you giant unoriginal assembly required bastard company!

thx for making things better, by adding another roblox topic.

brother please

Thought about that...
didn't think hard enough.

Badspot should add a Roblox section  :cookieMonster:

Give it a tiny little link at the very bottom of the page of the forums.

I'm beginning to understand why Roblox doesn't let us talk about Blockland there. Look at what we've done talking about Roblox here.
With a quick search of topic titles alone, I found 37 topics with Roblox in the title(not counting the ones created when Badspot sends one to drama). Count off two, which were in suggestions and requests asking for Badspot to create Roblox features in Blockland, and you still have 35. 35 topics made to whine about one aspect of Roblox or another(or all in some cases). Does SMF support sub-forums? We could have a sub-forum of drama made just for people who want to express their opinion by creating another Roblox topic.

Badspot should add a Roblox section  :cookieMonster:

Give it a tiny little link at the very bottom of the page of the forums.
That's perfect, so we can just completely ignore that section. :D

The people who make those threads are truly the best example of a blockland player. [/sarcasm]

As long as it stays in drama, i don't care about it. I don't usually bother to check this section.

Lul, Nobody even likes you there.

------------------------------
On 4/28/2008 at 4:27 PM papermario77771 wrote:

Stay off of OUR Forums you noob!

Lul, Nobody even likes you there.

------------------------------
On 4/28/2008 at 4:27 PM papermario77771 wrote:

Stay off of OUR Forums you noob!

Why do you keep spaming these quotes?

Thanks to the screenshots we can now compile a concise list of handicaps within the community (technically you can do this by looking at the Started By column of the drama section, but this has more reasoning behind it):

jrmyJoJo
Pwn
Gen. Nick
tommybricksetti
chaseyqurt
rkynick Vertzer/Partizan (You used to be cool)
Dread

As long as it stays in drama, i don't care about it. I don't usually bother to check this section.
The Drama tends to leak out and contaminate the rest of the forums with its idiocy.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 05:11:56 PM by Ephialtes »

Don't forget about that Yugi guy that started it. Wedge linked to his post a while back.

I dont know why roblox users like roblox i played it for 15 mins and gave up on it