Author Topic: GSFgohst's new mappy (only pic no dl)  (Read 4510 times)

heres my best shot
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:03:09 PM by Kit Fisto »

Yeah in the place to be, blockheads in the NYC, blocklander!
 :cookie: if you get reference. any way i said i couldn't wait, and nao i really cant wait!  :cookieMonster:

You should post the pic of when I became the statue of blockerty and rode around in a jet, lol. Also many people were complaining about there being no ocean; I deleted it on accident. Rest assured, there will be an ocean.

O crap, I was working on something like this =/

Make the statue a static shape instead of an interior.  Then you can just use the actual minifig model instead of the over-simplified one you have now.

:D

Make the statue a static shape instead of an interior.  Then you can just use the actual minifig model instead of the over-simplified one you have now.
I have no idea how to do that in retail. And the way the statue looks now is mainly just a place holder; I'll add more detail later on.

:D

[screenshot]
That's the one lol. And the beta went well; this map is like 8 times larger than san andreas and I had a consistent 90+ frame rate with 10 people on the server.

More of GSF Ghost's epic work. Cant wait to try it.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 09:58:23 PM by skywalker »

skywalker delete that link, the beta was entrusted to a select few, not everyone. Plus thats the wrong download; I packaged everything wrong in that one so it will only mess up your files.

skywalker delete that link, the beta was entrusted to a select few, not everyone. Plus thats the wrong download; I packaged everything wrong in that one so it will only mess up your files.
   but  i ree packed it tho

oh, but still don't share the dl link with everyone; thanks for deleting it though.