Author Topic: Looking for BL ID 934 so I can kick them in the face  (Read 1795 times)

BL ID 934, aka "Theif" and "Iron, Man!", IP address 76.174.42.24, probably lives in Virginia/Maryland/West Virginia/Deleware/Pennsylvania area, General Jake or Laremere banned them from their server once for having a dumb name.

I got a Blockland password reset from them sometime in May.

You should tell Acer to develop a monitor where a mechanical foot comes out and kicks a person in the face when it's triggered by a special electrical signal.

That would be awesome.  :cookieMonster:

You should tell Acer to develop a monitor where a mechanical foot comes out and kicks a person in the face when it's triggered by a special electrical signal.

That would be awesome.  :cookieMonster:

Skadoosh!

Some guy was trying to get Wedge's password or something. Wedge wants to kick them in the face.(or something) Some people banned the guy for having a weird name.(or something)

Badspot

• Administrator
Do you mean they did the "I forgot my password" thing for the forums or what? 

^That happened to me once, I didn't give a crap.

If someone did that to me it would just make me have 9 unread messages.

why does interesting stuff never happen to me?

whats todays new email?
New Garage Games resource post for "AI guard unit"
MMORPG.com - shadow of legend - win a ipod nano and more!
EVE Online newsletter Vol. 19

see nothing interesting :(

You mean tails never got breast implant ads?
My mom got junk-mail about snake enlargers.

Do you mean they did the "I forgot my password" thing for the forums or what? 

Someone did like 50 key recovery things for me once, was quite annoying but for some reason they all went to my spam folder anyway so it wasn't hard to delete.

E-mail providers typically implement automatic message checking for finding duplicate messages and disposing of them, usually when it reaches a high count.

You mean tails never got breast implant ads?
My mom got junk-mail about snake enlargers.
No spam email gets through my websites spam blocker :D

Only a select few somehow break through mine. :(