Author Topic: What is Roblox?  (Read 20282 times)

I tried Roblox a while back. Some guy built a church or something and i was jumping everywhere because i didn't know how to do anything else.

Anyway i'm used to Blockland. I love the game and i'm sticking with it.

Alright, here, Roblox is Worse than Blockland in ALMOST all ways. But Roblox has better brick physics.

Anyways, Roblox has Characters with Cup-shaped heads. The character models are gay, you can fall off the map, and you shoot BALLS from guns. Not bullets.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Also, Blocker, go burn in hell. You have no friends. Your parents hate you. Your family hates you. Go cry in a corner. Go die in a fire. Thank you and have a Nice loving day.
Not accurate, You fail, Go suck a richard, Everyone hates you, Go slit your arm, Jump in a pit of spikes, forget you and have a bad day.

Yeah, keep protecting your boyfreind like that friend. Go back to Roblox where you are loved by the 9 year old ass-pickers.
Oh lawd, Is that all you really have to say?

Yes.
Congratulations, You have just proven to me that you're an idiot. :D

That's nice. Now have fun with your boyfreind. ;D
Too bad I don't have a boyfriend :D

Sorry, I meant your Husband, Blocker. Thank you. End of arguement before we both get banned.
I don't have a Husband either, And besides, the spot isn't gonna ban me anytime soon :)

Yay for quote pyramids.  :cookieMonster:
Bigger Piramid.

anyways i tried roblox for the heck of it and went on a d-day server.
I'm suprized since that everything was boxes that it lagged horribley.
Even more when i did a paintball one
There is a slight bug in the game, Change your physics to Direct, PhysicsReplicaterUpdateRate to 1000 or lower, and make sure you do nothave shadows on.

I tried Roblox a while back. Some guy built a church or something and i was jumping everywhere because i didn't know how to do anything else.

Anyway i'm used to Blockland. I love the game and i'm sticking with it.
Is it this?

http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=34713

Or this?

http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=3592