Author Topic: What is Roblox?  (Read 20312 times)

lol that don't make sense.

you CAN compare cheese pizza to pepperoni pizza.
try again plz

what is Roblox?
admin don't hurt me, don't hurt me
no more

You bal-suckers are just jealous of how much more advanced ROBLOX is than ROBLOX. You all are to stupid to build a tower in ROBLOX.

You bal-suckers are just jealous of how much more advanced ROBLOX is than ROBLOX. You all are to stupid to build a tower in ROBLOX.
LOL

I guess that really shows how intelligent you are. You must be building some good towers in Roblox. Congrats.

You all are to stupid to build a tower in ROBLOX.
Why would I want to?

How about this:

we build a tower on blockland

you build this on roblox
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 07:15:51 PM by captain blue »

Samta, Get out of here, I'm handling this.

Samta, Get out of here, I'm handling this.
agreed, at least rawrman has common sense(I mean he is not trying to say our game is crappy, and yours is way better, he is at least he is trying to create more peace.).

ROBLOX pwns this game so bad! Blockland has its ass whooped compared to ROBLOX. Blockland sucks. ROBLOX is better. Deal with it
Shut the forget up. Your only ranting blockland cause it costs money and Roblox is free. Just because something costs money doesn't mean it sucks. Actully, if something costs money, its better.

ROBLOX pwns this game so bad! Blockland has its ass whooped compared to ROBLOX. Blockland sucks. ROBLOX is better. Deal with it
Shut the panda up. Your only ranting blockland cause it costs money and Roblox is free. Just because something costs money doesn't mean it sucks. Actully, if something costs money, its better.
Not really.
Prostitutes < Real people

Get off the blockland forums if you hate blockland. Blockland is better than roblox.

Badspot, I wish you would make rawrman go away :D