Author Topic: What is Roblox?  (Read 20305 times)

Badspot, I wish you would make rawrman go away :D
rawrman has not done anything wrong in awhile, don't just hate becuase he plays roblox. =,(

Hoblox is gay. I tried it, and got nothing but lag.

I wish everyone would stfu about Roblox already.

QFT
rawrman, you really need to keep your fellow robloxians away from us. They're rather annoying with them spamming threads with "I love ROBLOX and your game sucks" and they don't have any logical responses to our comeback other than "You're stupid and ROBLOX is awesome".

QFT
rawrman, you really need to keep your fellow robloxians away from us. They're rather annoying with them spamming threads with "I love ROBLOX and your game sucks" and they don't have any logical responses to our comeback other than "You're stupid and ROBLOX is awesome".
They came here because Apparently, You guys raided us again.

Badspot, I wish you would make rawrman go away :D
And I wish you would grow up, but that's not happening anytime soon.

Wait, we raid Roblox? What the hell, if so then please excuse our noob counterparts that have no clue what they are doing.

QFT
I don't remember a raid. Also, we're not responsible for anything our noobs do. They somehow got the idea that flaming ROBLOX would help them gain a place in the community (although it really just gets them put in exile).

QFT
I don't remember a raid. Also, we're not responsible for anything our noobs do. They somehow got the idea that flaming ROBLOX would help them gain a place in the community (although it really just gets them put in exile).

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=10732.0

That's what started it all

QFT

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=10732.0

That's what started it all
And because I can't edit posts anymore

Hoblox is gay. I tried it, and got nothing but lag.

Then you must not have agood enough computer, I run it just fine.

Yes, I know thats what started it. Most of the people from that thread have calmed down on Roblox and are not the cause of raids, the newer people from the community see others flaming it and think that it will be good to raid/flame it.

Yes, I know thats what started it. Most of the people from that thread have calmed down on Roblox and are not the cause of raids, the newer people from the community see others flaming it and think that it will be good to raid/flame it.

Well, They punish people on ROBLOX if they raid, As proven by me in this thread

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=887625

Badspot does not support raids on Roblox either, but no Blockland players have been caught as far as I know and thus he has not taken action.

Badspot does not support raids on Roblox either, but no Blockland players have been caught as far as I know and thus he has not taken action.
Because it is ussually done by PM or something.

Well, They punish people on ROBLOX if they raid, As proven by me in this thread

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=887625
Can you tell your mods who is raiding us so they get banned.