Half Life 2 Mod. (headcrab invation)

Author Topic: Half Life 2 Mod. (headcrab invation)  (Read 9416 times)

Dude, You're a handicap they don't sit on the head they Hump it, Then stay on it and Just keep humping it if you see the part before you get the airboat.
you, my friend, are sick in the head.
because they dont, and you are just a sick person.

And i HAVE seen it, they dont, i would have noticed being the fact i was watching them carefully so they didnt throw anything else at me.
You might have some kind of glitch that causes them to keep moving up and down but they dont.

And if they do move up and down, they are sucking blood, not humping.....   They are like leaches, so they suck blood from their host
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 10:01:04 PM by jirue »

K, oh, add animations on a version, make the animations in dsq's, someone will use them.
sorry for a bump but i want to ask what does that mean?
Nobody is using them as a player :P  they are a player with it on their heads :P

The player is needed so the headcrabs walk.

K, oh, add animations on a version, make the animations in dsq's, someone will use them.
sorry for a bump but i want to ask what does that mean?
Nobody is using them as a player :P  they are a player with it on their heads :P

The player is needed so the headcrabs walk.
k good :P
I thought you meant as in you actually are the headcrab :P

I made it on your head, but the shading is messing up. I don't know why. And guys, you should no already that I cannot PM anyone. I'm getting really pissed off at Badspot for this.

Didn't someone post a headcrab a time ago, I think it was someone using sketch up (could port to make it fit blockland) that looked blocklandish and could probably fit the head nicely

Didn't someone post a headcrab a time ago, I think it was someone using sketch up (could port to make it fit blockland) that looked blocklandish and could probably fit the head nicely
Could you find it and post it?

Then i will ask marcem if he can use it or not if it is good and all :D

Just modify the zombie mod.

well....  There are two forms of attackers, and a team of helpers, wouldnt just "adding" those be a little hard?  Taking away brick damage is simple though >:D

And we can't do anything until Azerath does those things for Marcem >:O
Unless someone here who wants to do it will do it for him :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 11:56:18 AM by jirue »

well....  There are two forms of attackers, and a team of helpers, wouldnt just "adding" those be a little hard?

And we can't do anything until Azerath does those things for Marcem >:O
Unless someone here who wants to do it will do it for him :D
There's code for a 'faster' zombie which occasionally spawns (or maybe humans spawn as it, I don't know) and I think he was making a game mode using the briefcase and civilian bots until he gave up and left beta code in there.

Jervan, could we have it in Dts? ;o

Jervan, could we have it in Dts? ;o
Azeraths is WAY better :P