Author Topic: Hanrooster - Have Movie makers finally done something right?  (Read 3898 times)

Epic, going to see it.

2nd Trailer, Jail scene. Best scene ever.

Finally. A good superhero movie.

Finally. A good superhero movie.
*cough*IRONMAN*cough*

Best modern superhero movie I've seen.

I'm just about done watching this movie. Ever since we...

SPOILER

Find out that the woman is a super hero just like him, the movie turns to complete and utter fail.
This is like 'I am legend' all over again. Once a certain character is introduced, the movie dies.

I thought the movie was great but I agree with Vertzer, as soon as the "other" main character is introduced the movie takes a turn for the worse. I mean, they introduce a whole new concept to the story yet don't take the time to develop it.

EDIT: no idea why I put "love" instead of movie...I didn't like it THAT much XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:07:06 PM by Reactor Worker »

I hate Will Smith.

What a vagina to actually partake in such a sponsor-whoring movie like iRobot.

Hey, that's not really a spoiler if you're smart. I haven't seen the movie yet and I still figured she would be a super hero. I mean why else would there be a tornado in New York. I mean... god damn.

It was good.  The part where he said "You should sue McDonalds, they forgeted you up." got a huge laugh from the audience.  It's a PG-13 movie with the word "forget" in it.  What is this world coming to?

It was good.  The part where he said "You should sue McDonalds, they forgeted you up." got a huge laugh from the audience.  It's a PG-13 movie with the word "forget" in it.  What is this world coming to?

I've seen 3 with the word forget in it. Get over it. :D

Also one was from 2001 so don't say "coming to."

I just saw a PG-13 movie with an unintentional boob-slip in it. :D

Little known fact: Hanrooster misspelled his name, it's spelled hardrooster.

now you know.

It was a decent movie.

However, Vertzer is right.

I hate Will Smith.

What a vagina to actually partake in such a sponsor-whoring movie like iRobot.

Whoring sponsors is disgraceful, yeah, but it was an awesome movie. I bet you got your opinion from Maddox, like the rest. loving great, gj.

I totally agree with Partizan, it was better before that happened.