Author Topic: Blockland: Morrowind  (Read 3775 times)

guys, blockland is blockland. stop making it other things so you don't have to pay for them.

Sure blockland is blockland but wouldn't blockland be even better if (in moderation) it included better aspects from the comunitys more favourite games?

I thought Morrowind was too groggy and nature-ish. There were hardly any decent cities/towns/villages.

I agree, it was too... Visually Dirty...

k, guess I should clarify a bit. I'm not talking about remaking MW, like an RPG with similar gameplay and all. I just want to make the buildings, cities and terrain to wander around in. Also, I own MW for X-Box and PC... I'm not trying to get a 'free' game or something.

Anyway, if you don't like the idea, that's fine, but I don't really care to hear from you. If you wanna help build models and all, feel free to discuss.

I thought Morrowind was too groggy and nature-ish. There were hardly any decent cities/towns/villages.

Yes. It was just very murky, and a little bit disappointing.

So true. I'm still stunned by how Oblivion's landscapes and forests look. The snow textures could use some work still, though.

Tri

Oblivion has a better engine, so it would look weird if it had the same engine as Blockland.

Also, this: http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=34704.0

Decent ideas (Morrowind, CnC) are good to bring into Blockland.

However, stuffty ones (Halo, WoW) are not.

cyrodil would be awesome..
but shimering isle would be better!

elder scrolls was awesome! count me in to help!

that was one of the most epic games ever! it has amazing graphics for its time. oblivion lacked freedom, and wasnt as fun. so....count me in.

I dont know why, but I got both, Morro and Obby, I know theres so much better things in Oblivion like battle system, graphics and so on, but i like Morrowind better, like I like Blockland better than Gmod.

If you where to make the ENTIRE map just of Cyrodiil, if you hosted you would be flamed with, "OMG HOW LONG IS THE LOAD!!!!111!!!one", and it's so large if you where to make an actual scale-size model it would take at least 10 hours to load if you where downloading via server.  I can't really see anybody with such talent making all the waterfalls where they are or town sizes exactly.

I reckon just making the Imperial city would be enough; and not in too much detail.