Author Topic: My Blockland City Build  (Read 7074 times)

Server name when I am DOING the City Build: SpaceTopGames City Build.

This is mine and a few friends city build. I do realize that it's a piece of crap with cleaning up to do but I'm working on making it better, and I just started today.

At the bottom shows a picture of how the city looks RIGHT NOW.

Here is a link to download individual pictures for the small buildings I have, including their floors interior if any and the outside of them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymbms9nggvx

I did NOT make this on my own!

Help from the current people:

JLO626
Chaos Master
Galactic Panda

I do ask you guys to give me a rating on what I (or we) have started. If you would like to help me (or us) work on this, just come in whenever SpaceTopGames City Build is open. If you have Xfire, add eragon11168 and I'll tell you when I have it open.

RATE ME */10 RATE ME RATE ME!

Other notes about the city or server:

For the last time, it just started. I know it's crap.
I only built the big glass building.
I will be getting a save for you to download if you like this city once I (we) finish it.
If you help, put your name by a "Sign here" sign and I will add it to the credits list.
I hate working on one thing for hours, I tend to switch my server around a lot.
I did not work on this ALL on my own!
I am ALWAYS host, and the server is dedicated almost 100% of the time.
Galactic Panda is a Super Admin.
I will sometimes admin other people just because I want to. Asking will not give it to you!
_____________________________ __

Well that's about it, remember to look below you for picture overview or download file for individual pictures of the buildings. RATE ME PLEASE! 1/10 or 4/10 or something! GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS! I need more ideas. TELL ME WHAT TO MAKE BETTER. I suck at building, I already know it.

well, from what I can see from the picture you took I would hazard a guess to say that you have quite a ways to go until it is a decent build. so, post some more pictures, then I will pass jugement on your "city"

I'll be honest...

It's pretty bad. I don't like it, and the brick usage is rather repetitive.

Ha said it sucked, and I already knew I'd get bad comments. For me I think it's .2/10 for a start in about 1 hour lol, and the brick color I realize is bad but I am horrible at mixing colors.

And for pictures download the file, unless you did and still want more, well then you gotta wait..

Not very big for a city... 3/10

Not to be mean, But this hits rock bottom
The giant building looks too empty, Undetailed and is made out of windows
There is a pointless spiral tower in the middle
Un-detailed buildings around it, That is hard to tell what it is.
And you used the default roads with nothing added to it, Eww!
Though, If you made the buildings look a bit nicer,It would be.. Hmm, About 4/10
Just keep on this project until it is fleshed out and people might give you great scores

Not to be mean, But this hits rock bottom
The giant building looks too empty, Undetailed and is made out of windows
There is a pointless spiral tower in the middle
Un-detailed buildings around it, That is hard to tell what it is.
And you used the default roads with nothing added to it, Eww!
Though, If you made the buildings look a bit nicer,It would be.. Hmm, About 4/10
Just keep on this project until it is fleshed out and people might give you great scores

Just started if you actually read it, and I didn't work much on it. Like I said I hate working on the same thing for hours as it gets really boring, so it's gonna look horrible for a while. But thanks anyway XD

not bad :D
but my 1 complaint: to much black for using such a dark slate map.
use a different slate, or less black bricks on the build. easier on the eyes :P

I love the totally window build. Its my favourite.

I like the all-windows building, obviously an office.

But really, this is more of a settlement build. A city is when you have at least like 12-15 different buildings and a skyscraper. Without skyscrapers, the world would fall apart D:

I can't say what I'll rate it, honestly it looks all spam to me, the only thing good there is that building in the bottom-right corner the rest is spam. That corporate building is rather large and in the way of things I don't like it.

I can't say what I'll rate it, honestly it looks all spam to me, the only thing good there is that building in the bottom-right corner the rest is spam. That corporate building is rather large and in the way of things I don't like it.

Well it is MY server that I made so I can't say it's spam as I allowed it. The building is supposed to be in the middle as I am meaning to build around it later.

And another 0/10, XD