Author Topic: The Sims 3 Topic  (Read 2274 times)

Just post some ideas you have for The Sims 3.

A few ideas of mine:

-Exploring the city you live in without taking a car
-Cab service
-Dates
-The ability to bang your maid

That's it, really.

i wanna be able to visit illidans house

If they 'fix" up any of the insanity that went on in Sims 2 then I'll never forgive them. Stuff like that time my family dog got a job and everyone else got fired so the dog was the only one who was putting food on the table, but then he burned the house down somehow and everyone died except the dog.

I know of a glitch on The Sims 2, you need Open For Business and Bon Voyage. Just open a home business, buy a massage table, set the price to $999,999 and tons O money for you. Ive done this many times so its a glitch that stays, I hope they fix it soon, it makes the game too easy.

I know of a glitch on The Sims 2, you need Open For Business and Bon Voyage. Just open a home business, buy a massage table, set the price to $999,999 and tons O money for you. Ive done this many times so its a glitch that stays, I hope they fix it soon, it makes the game too easy.
That's true, removing the exploits would be a pretty good idea. I just hope they don't remove the family dog's ability to get employed and drive and stuff.

If they 'fix" up any of the insanity that went on in Sims 2 then I'll never forgive them. Stuff like that time my family dog got a job and everyone else got fired so the dog was the only one who was putting food on the table, but then he burned the house down somehow and everyone died except the dog.
i lol'd

Hopefully they'll head towards the original Sims with the Superstar and Mak'in Magic expansions. I hated how much of a pain a pet is in Sims 2, they are so time consuming and are never worth it half the time.

Main feature I'd like is instead of 24mins in a day 48 mins instead. My Sims had never enough time to do any thing, a good example is taking a sim out to a place, they go there for 5 mins and its already midnight and they have work the next day, most of which time is spent avoiding other sims and trying to buy things. I'd also love a multiplayer mode where you could join a server and you're house would appear then you can do what ever like roam the streets with your sim and crap with friends family's.

yah after to many expansions, there isnt time to do anything lol.
i started making my houses very compact, with a bathroom for every person lol.
makes getting around very fast
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:06:36 PM by Bisjac »

I want that more options of killing a sim, Like if it had a seizure.
And i want the sims to be ragdoll-based :D

I was thinking of having more use for lots. Like banks,stores,etc and making the item cataloge smaller. Where you have to go to a store to buy, for example antiques.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:01:55 PM by Bismark »

I was thinking of having more use for lots. Like banks,stores,etc and making the item cataloge smaller. Where you have to go to a store to buy, for example antiques.
iknorite?

Imagine your just sitting watching TV, then all of a sudden a coffee table appears right in front of you, and your TV turns into a huge HDTV.

i wanna be able to visit illidans house
Black Temple?

iknorite?

Imagine your just sitting watching TV, then all of a sudden a coffee table appears right in front of you, and your TV turns into a huge HDTV.
Yet another reason why we need allot more time, however days would have to be like 60 mins for what you guys suggest.