Author Topic: What's the point in the Suggestions/Requests forum?  (Read 2016 times)

I mean, everytime someone suggests something or requests something, it either gets ignored, or everyone starts to jump that person, and make an assy remark saying something like "Make it yourself". And most of the things requested and suggested in those forums are never made.

So, what's trick? what's the catch? All I think of the Suggestions/Requests forum, is a good quick way for someone to give someone else's good or bad idea an assy remark. No one is willing to dare or be kind enough to make the add-on. even if it is a good idea.

If we didn't have a place for people to suggest their crap ideas they would fill up other forums with them.

The reason is that the people who attack them people, aren't good modders themselfs most of the time.
One of the many common things I see are "Not possible", however, I can find a way a lot of the time..
Even in a server, I said I had MADE a mod with disks, and someone in the server said "Yeah thats not possible, you wont be able to make that." Then I replied "I have it made, do you want to come to my server?"

If we didn't have a place for people to suggest their crap ideas they would fill up other forums with them.

Yep, thats the one.

There isn't a Suggestions/Requests forum here.  :cookieMonster:

I'm sorry, but this thread isn't possible without engine changes.

there is the slight chance that someone will have a great idea and that one of our better coders will see it and make it.

There isn't a Suggestions/Requests forum here. :cookieMonster:
They are normally called forums, but on here they are each a board of themself. "P

Now, that I can understand. But it still sounds shallow. (to a point) Just making a forum for people to make suggestions. But it is better than having the suggestions and request flooding other places on the forums.

There isn't a Suggestions/Requests forum here. :cookieMonster:
They are normally called forums...
Hence the whole section being called the "Blockland Forums" not just the Blockland Forum.

A lot of people post their request without looking around first, so we get a lot of "no, this has already been requested" stuff.

So Idiots like you will make this Topic.

They also continue to post them in the Add-Ons section instead... :/