Author Topic: STOP THE RAIDS!  (Read 5442 times)

impose their beliefs onto you

don't they all do that?

yes but the one he is talking about does it moar

By starting topics like this, your just fueling the fire. You are "raiding" us to tell us to stop "raiding" you!

IComeInPeace, eh? Whats next? TakeMeToYourLeader?

Lol, gotta have seen some old alien jokes to get that.

Ok so uh. Our flames cant stop the burning because we have no water, and your flames cant
stop burning because you have no water, we tried covering it up but it became worse, you did that too and it never worked. So the flames will never stop burning. In case you don't understand me, our flames are the noobs spamming ROBLOX, and their flames are their noobs that spam us.

For the love of God, don't bump loving old topics. If you bump another ROBLOX topic, I will classify you as a noob.

Ok so uh. Our flames cant stop the burning because we have no water, and your flames cant
stop burning because you have no water, we tried covering it up but it became worse, you did that too and it never worked. So the flames will never stop burning. In case you don't understand me, our flames are the noobs spamming ROBLOX, and their flames are their noobs that spam us.
Use a loving fire extinguisher for god's sake! Plain old water can only do so much, get with the times man!

Now quit posting metaphorically on the internet and go put that kitchen fire or whatever the forget is ablaze in that crib of yours out.

For the love of God, don't bump loving old topics. If you bump another ROBLOX topic, I will classify you as a noob.
This, and I will force my army of evil monkeys will be sent to destroy you.

Lol its funny i was just typing a reply, and 2 new post happened. 2 new posts in less than 10 seconds, that has to be a record :D.

Lol its funny i was just typing a reply, and 2 new post happened.
We're just that loving fast man.