Author Topic: Antenna Cradle cont.  (Read 4856 times)

So, did you lock it just to keep people laughing at you, or what?

Nope, to see if you would make more topics. :cookieMonster:
But really, I'm the one laughing here because you suck at building and you won't admit it. :nes:
And now: The world's greatest car commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jxA-0SWZFg
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:59:56 PM by ProBuilder »

Youtube demonstration, oh that will show us!  :cookieMonster:

Yes indeed, a step by step demonstration of how the dome and structure was built, the dates each application to each part of the build was applied, the shapes featured by themselves, diagrams, concept art by ProBuilder, and a compare and contrast from the Antenna Cradle of RTB, Goldeneye, and the Arecibo Observatory, even some clips from the building process. Including screenshots from the same spots in all versions.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 04:04:04 PM by ProBuilder »

I think you forgot, we didn't build it because it was hard, but because we ruled that you were breaking your own rules.

Also, I can't wait to see what crap you come up with.

ProBuilder acts exactly like Jookia.

A good builder would still build it even if the original copy "breaks the rules". The Antenna Cradle I'm building is under the rules I set and I don't need to model the dome or anything to build it.   :cookieMonster:

ProBuilder is just prancing around about the stupid thing saying he's the stuff. I'm just tired of it.

ProBuilder is godly, Alure came into some server and told us ProBuilder goes to his school, is the best artist in the school, and is 7 feet tall. He also enjoys terrorizing townspeople.

I think he finally figured out how to win an argument: Say everyone is wrong, then lock the topic!

Also,  :cookieMonster: since he deems it necessary on 50% of his posts.

Keep in mind that is a shared account (so it's not always me), but you do not want to disturb the beast, (it's a long story.) Hehe...

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 04:45:36 PM by ProBuilder »

ProBuilder is godly, Alure came into some server and told us ProBuilder goes to his school, is the best artist in the school, and is 7 feet tall. He also enjoys terrorizing townspeople.

I think he finally figured out how to win an argument: Say everyone is wrong, then lock the topic!

Also,  :cookieMonster: since he deems it necessary on 50% of his posts.

I lol'd.

Aww. I wish you would unlock the other, I kinda like that bedtime story joke. :D

Indeed, I guess I already won the so called argument because you lost[] the challenge. I don't know what your definition of victory is, but it sounds stupid. Haha, I don't want to unlock the other topic because I feel sorry for them that they are making themselves look handicapped and complaining about how they can't arrange a few blocks so that it looks like the Antenna Cradle.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 04:51:47 PM by ProBuilder »

Didn't we already settle this? That it's technically impossible to build something from your game that used stretching and physics-defying rotations to make it look as real as possible in our game where we don't stretch/rotate bricks?

Okay, you won the challenge; Now piss off.