Thankyou, Badspot

Author Topic: Thankyou, Badspot  (Read 4783 times)

Badspot this is the best game I have ever bought, I never run out of things to do, I don't need that much time, I just set up my server and go. It is easier to stick to with all these MMOs that are long-time investments that require massive playtime. It is perfect for me because I can't play very often.

Best 20$ I have ever spent, thanks.

Badspot this is the best game I have ever bought, I never run out of things to do, I don't need that much time, I just set up my server and go. It is easier to stick to with all these MMOs that are long-time investments that require massive playtime. It is perfect for me because I can't play very often.

At age 12 it should be the best $20 ever spent.  Until you get older.  :cookieMonster:

But I do agree, it's a great game.

At age 12 it should be the best $20 ever spent.  Until you get older.  :cookieMonster:

But I do agree, it's a great game.
your right i'm 12 and i spent 20bucks on this best 20bucksspent ever in my life  :cookieMonster:

Best 9 pounds i have spent, EVER

£9! You're kidding. Cost me 12.

£9! You're kidding. Cost me 12.
My parents gave me some money on that day, They gave me 3£ Extra :D

Best $20 I ever spent would probably be in 'Subway'.
Oh man that sandwich was good.

friend.

Agreed :D

hey im not 12. i still luv it!

lol

Best 20$ - Blockland/Portal
Best 10$ - Gmod/Audiosurf
Best 180$ - Rock Band

best $20 - Blockland fer sure
best $10 - gmod
best $55 - My gfx card