Author Topic: Someone set Mr. Wallet up the bomb?  (Read 1213 times)

I haven't seen RoB in a looong time :(

What's going on? I really want to finish building my restaurant.

oh, we finished the game the other day

I'll see if he can start hosting again

I'm confused, I have heard that RoB is a mod and some people say it's just a build.
Heck of confused.

RoB or "rise of blockland", is a mod in the sense that it features new gameplay elements, scripts and custom blocks.

Basically, you build a store and a house, earn money and build based on how much money and resources you have.

A visitor to the server would just see a small city of brightly colored buildings, but players of RoB know that each plot has it's own set of values and effects.

RoB or "rise of blockland", is a mod in the sense that it features new gameplay elements, scripts and custom blocks.

Basically, you build a store and a house, earn money and build based on how much money and resources you have.

A visitor to the server would just see a small city of brightly colored buildings, but players of RoB know that each plot has it's own set of values and effects.

what

oh, we finished the game the other day

I'll see if he can start hosting again
YESH :D

I'll finally be able to buy a business near the spawn!

what
Its an rpg where you own a shop.

Thats one way of putting it XD

I remember the zombie invasion of the first game... so heart breaking to see your builds get ravaged :P

There were events like that ? Sounds fun, whis it was still up I just got in to the Cafe Theme.

Ace

Or you could just follow the healthy alternative and go outside, get a job, earn money, buy your own house, and make a living.