Author Topic: WHY SO MEAN!?  (Read 4997 times)

The majority of the people that will agree with Ronin will be hypocrites, including me : )
Ill attempt to change :D

got a problem with the people here, bash them back(do not attempt for the idiot your bashing may have friends that will bash you back)

Yeah it always pains me when an intelligent person loses an argument just because the other person has idiot friends who are also wrong.

If they're wrong and so is his idiot freinds then that means you probably actualy won  :cookieMonster:.

Read my 10 year old topic.

The majority of the people that will agree with Ronin will be hypocrites, including me : )
Ill attempt to change :D
At least show an effort, its beneficial to everyone.

flamers.....PUNCH EM!
I said this in another topic, I think it needs to be said here. Yes, queue the idiots saying "HURR DIS COMUNITEE IS HARSH LOLOLUL DEAL WIT IT!!!11 LULZ". To them, go to hell.

The problem stems from the 11-16 crowd that think they can patrol the forums and make it their business to scare off "noobs" and do anything in their power to put them down and ruin everyone's good time. A good example of that would be Miga and his group of 11 year old pals who look for anyone who makes more than 3 topics a day.

There is no "maturity" gauge in this community; just because a person claims to be a certain age, doesn't mean they will act like one should at that level. If that were true we would have stopped playing this game a long time ago.

And of course you have the trolls going nowhere in life leading the pack of *Similar gameplay style to Blockland, generic name* haters making it their duty to post handicapped crap like hate threads. That brings this game down so much; I thought back in 2005 that we couldn't get any lower than the mod war drama, but it seems I am mistaken. Plus along with the trolls you have the people trying to fit into this community by attacking other forums, causing more people to join the forum just to give back some hate. If you swear around your younger brothers or sisters, in a week they will be mouthing off nonstop; just like how Blockland breeds future trolls to fill the gaps of the ones that have failed life and commited Self Delete.

If you see your posts from an outside perspective, I hope you see how handicapped you sound. If you use words like "Ro[blox]cigarettes, newcigarette, forum noob, or any other derisive term for a new member who doesn't know the ropes yet, maybe you should take a break and notspread more handicapped crap that's already been said by some autistic 13 year old living in Texas.

wow....rant.I cant...quite tell If I can agree with everything there. so..I hilighted what I DO agree with.

You dont have to act like an jerk, but there is no rule sayng you  have to be nice, so you can act like a idiot all you want. Getting flamed,bashed,just flame then back back, but they usualy have friends, an example would be like this,
ForumPunk: Guy is gay.
Guy: i am not.
(friend joins in)
friend: haha he is gay
ForumPunk: your right friend
Guy: both of you are handicaps
(another jerk joins in)
Jerk: omgz why did you call my friend a total handicap, you needs a life
(thus this will go on and on)

Dude.
Shut the forget up and deal with it, if you don't like someone, ignore them.
The end, problem solved.

Dude.
Shut the forget up and deal with it, if you don't like someone, ignore them.
The end, problem solved.
Some people in this forum aren't at the level to drop things, which is why this board is here.

True, that.
Still, if they aren't then why should we even let them continue to fight about it?
This board shouldn't be here for this reason.. Y'know?

Don't come to the "Drama" section unless you're prepared to hear people's bitching.

Lol JD I said True that once now your all "True That Happy"  :cookieMonster:

Anyways: Why don't we all just sit down and have a nice cup o' tea?

I mean if that's what you want  :cookieMonster: