Author Topic: Badspot has a son!  (Read 10957 times)

I'm going to ask quite a serious question. Is this a joke, lie, or truth? All I'm asking for is a straight, reasonable, answer.

I can tell you one thing for sure, this sentence is 100% true.

I'm going to ask quite a serious question. Is this a joke, lie, or truth? All I'm asking for is a straight, reasonable, answer.

But how do I know that it is true. The doubt itself means that it is not ceritain or for sure, and thus is not true. But that makes it contradict itself because its lying about being true. So in that sence, the sentence is infinently false. But then of course you could rebound that by saying it is infinetly true using the same logic and reasoning upon it being declared false. For this fact, your statement is equally divided between being infinently false and infinently true and thus your statement is only 50% true.

But how do I know that it is true. The doubt itself means that it is not ceritain or for sure, and thus is not true. But that makes it contradict itself because its lying about being true. So in that sence, the sentence is infinently false. But then of course you could rebound that by saying it is infinetly true using the same logic and reasoning upon it being declared false. For this fact, your statement is equally divided between being infinently false and infinently true and thus your statement is only 50% true.

You want the turht? YOU CAN'T HANDLE TEH TRUTH!

Wtf? You're all loving stupid.

Wtf? You're all loving stupid.
You're just the jealous cousin who has yet to be mentioned, yet turns out to be the cousin after the main character does it with you then you find out and it's all "Woah".

Ephiliates wasn't meant to be! Dad was drunk and Mangobean thrust herself upon his manhood! She sent dad the little baby girl, what else could he do with it but give it $500 and throw it in the garbage?

I was secretly adopted before they had Junior or Ephialtes because it wasn't working. They don't want me anymore so they imported me to Scotland to work as a slave :panda:

I was secretly adopted before they had Junior or Ephialtes because it wasn't working. They don't want me anymore so they imported me to Scotland to work as a slave :panda:
Exported*

I thought Badspot was a zombie. Can Zombies have children? :O

Hah, Ha, Very funny Az. I'm sure it is.

Ephiliates wasn't meant to be! Dad was drunk and Mangobean thrust herself upon his manhood! She sent dad the little baby girl, what else could he do with it but give it $500 and throw it in the garbage?

I don't believe that for one minute (The third sentence)

Well it is the truth. Oh, and bump.

So now there's little mangobeans running around?Oh stuff
sry.  forgot to check the date on this one.  My Bad.

It's still an interesting topic.

Is Badspot married

I bet not, hes probably a virgin