Author Topic: BFG  (Read 1778 times)

I'd like a BFG, which stands for Big loving Gun. It would work like the Quake II/Doom 3 BFG, but may require engine changes or  not.

You'd click the fire button, and it warms up for about 1 second. After this second, the gun fires a slow moving green orb of plasma that (engine change or not part) shoot lasers at nearby enemies. When the orb hits a solid object, it explodes with a huge explosion (how descriptive). It would look like the Doom 3 BFG (because Quake II's is too blue). It also shouldn't let the player switch out until it cools down.

Also, no brick damage.

My graphics card case says this:
BFG Technology for the BIggest loving Gamers :D
(nvidia GeForce8800gt)

Use the Ion Cannon. Or maybe tone it down a peg.

Lol. I'm just kidding. But yeah, you may want to use the Ion cannon and make changes to it.

Do we need to make it larger or stronger or something? :cookieMonster:

It already is huge and overpowered. :cookieMonster:

No, you need to make it a bit weaker, less splash damage, less charge time, blue blasts and stuff, no brick damage...

But, there is one doom weapon that is more powerful than the BFG: The RickRoller!

No, you need to make it a bit weaker, less splash damage, less charge time, blue blasts and stuff, no brick damage...

But, there is one doom weapon that is more powerful than the BFG: The RickRoller!

I will fight your RickRoller with my Chocolate Rain!

I will fight your RickRoller with my Chocolate Rain!
I will fight your Chocolate rain with Vanilla Snow.

Vanilla Snow sucks. Stop posting it.

nozoner try and make that huge model a real gun in blockland show some pics

lol  :cookie: for u if u do :cookieMonster: