Author Topic: dungeons  (Read 2777 times)

can you tell me how to get to all three dungeons and how to get in them?

okay. first things first. dungeon 1 is in the woods. keep trudging around till you find it. dungeon 2 is along the coast left of port town. follow it by horse or boat and jump into one of the circles (i forgot which one)
Now, i have no idea what dungeon 3 is, but here is some other place you might have it mixed with.
chartes maze
volcano
tunnels
log pile
starboard town

okay. first things first. dungeon 1 is in the woods. keep trudging around till you find it. dungeon 2 is along the coast left of port town. follow it by horse or boat and jump into one of the circles (i forgot which one)
Now, i have no idea what dungeon 3 is, but here is some other place you might have it mixed with.
chartes maze
volcano
tunnels
log pile
starboard town

*buzzer sound* its to the right!

If you want me to lead you to them, tell me and ill get on and show ya.

i dont know if itll do any good anyway, i cant talk in the games cuz my parents are paranoid. if you ever see me dont expect me to talk, but my name is Aromek
:P i kno where the treehouse is but i cant get in.

also....how do u become a police officer, the person just keeps calling me a noob

You cant become a police officer till you have played for 2 hours, also, you have to complete dungeon 1 to get hook, after you get hook you gotta use it to get to the top of the treehouse.

i used the hook  but all i can do is swing and i cant go high enough. and how do you use that blue bouncy spell, that shocks you?

how do you get to the top of the log puzzle?

If you can't do the Treehouse then dont even bother with the Log Pile.  You will only hurt yourself.

how do you use that blue bouncy spell, that shocks you?

that is the ball spell and you  can use the V meu to use it or type in /Castspell ball

note: typing may be wrong

how do you use that blue bouncy spell, that shocks you?

that is the ball spell and you  can use the V meu to use it or type in /Castspell ball

note: typing may be wrong

If they didn't figure it out after a month and a half, somehow I doubt threadmining will help.