Author Topic: Dyes  (Read 3429 times)

Allright, first of all, the volcano crate fell through the interior so that no one can reach it, let alone break it, or something like that.

Also, does anybody know where you can get or if there are red dyes? Are pitch black dyes just random drops from volcano crates?

Which looks better, artificial green, or the normal green? Is there any kind of dye in the crates in dungeon 1? Does anybody want to buy grey dyes?

there are red dyes dont know where to get though. black dyes come from volcano crates. depends on what you like better. Didn't know there were crates in dungeon 1. nah i have 7 of those. use black with bleach.

Yea it's really annoying that the crates in the volcano are stuck past the interior.  I cast sleep next to it and I can see three out there.

I made grey on accident mixing yellow dye with blue dye. I am going to have to do some research into which color system the game uses, maybe you could make sythetic red and magenta dyes from the right combinations of cyans and yellows-- and avoid the campers in the volcano.

i keep getting a "Timedout" message sp. what do dyes do?

i keep getting a "Timedout" message sp. what do dyes do?
The allow you to color your hair, clothes and items.

On a side note, I believe the color system used is this one:

Mixing complimentary colors on the diagram will yield grey.

There are g primary colors, Red, Blue, Green, Magenta, Yellow, and Cyan.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 04:53:50 PM by Wedge »

Badspot

• Administrator
Each dye has an RGB value (thats red, green, blue)
When you mix two dyes together, it divides both RGB values in half and adds them together.  For example mixing magenta (255 0 255) and bright cyan (0 255 255), would get you a light blue color (128 128 255)

Wedge appears to be correct.
Bright Blue (0 0 255) + Bright Yellow (255 255 0) = Gray (128 128 128)
Bright Red (255 0 0) + Bright Cyan ( 0 255 255) = Gray (128 128 128)
Bright Green (0 255 0) + Magenta (255 0 255) = Gray (128 128 128)

anyone got a calculator? 999 times 999 times 999=amount of dye shades in the game
dont consult the  :cookieMonster: he will only get bloodshot eyes and yell "COOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!"
nice colors have a  :cookie:

Who says it ends at 999? I don't think there is any point of going beyond 256 though.

the colors only go to 255 from my experience. Seeing as the R G B system only uses numbers up to 255 255 255 (white)

omg, these are FAT women

sry bout that yellow paintedover was the site used in MCP's "how to post screenies" from a while back. BTW do you like it?