Author Topic: Reasons why Roblox sucks  (Read 2235 times)

Post your reasons of why you hate Roblox and Roblox players

1)when i joined (i wanted to see how "great" it was) all i saw in the nearly microscopic text was "shut up or i'll report you"

2)Try this: go to www.youtube.com and search for blockland vids. see how many cigaretteblox players spam us? now search for roblox. see how we hardley flame them?

3)it doesn't even teach you how to build or spawn vehicles.

4)we stay off of there forums, but we get rammed in the ass because of cigaretteblox cigarettes trying to defend their game with defences that go no where on our forums.

5) Joining the builders club is $68 for a year while blockland is a single $20 pay

Now i don't want any cigaretteblox people flaming this thread cause you'll get flamed.

Oh shut up.
you're from Roblox huh? If you are, gtfo

why did i know Roblox people were gonna reply in this?

Oh shut up.
By the way, you should know that he is a respected member, unlike you, that was posting some good info about what to do.
~
You forget off, man. The "flame war" about each game has gone on way to long on these forums and it is getting annoying. It is obvious that Blockland is far superior, and that is why we people abide in these forums and not in the ROBLOX forums. Starting the argument up all over again does nothing but deem you as a cigarette, so please lock this topic or GTFO because you fail.

Oh shut up.
By the way, you should know that he is a respected member, unlike you, that was posting some good info about what to do.
~
You forget off, man. The "flame war" about each game has gone on way to long on these forums and it is getting annoying. It is obvious that Blockland is far superior, and that is why we people abide in these forums and not in the ROBLOX forums. Starting the argument up all over again does nothing but deem you as a cigarette, so please lock this topic or GTFO because you fail.
i don't fail, cause there are flame wars still goin on, but since i didn't know dumbells was a respected member, im sorry, so now i will lock this topic.