cheapest game youve ever bought

Author Topic: cheapest game youve ever bought  (Read 3305 times)

I bought Jet Set Radio for Dreamcast from EB Games for $1.
Hell yea dude. You have rez?

I got Rainbow 6 Vegas for £1 and I know why... Such a terrible console to PC port. Such things should be outlawed.

Some odd bowling game for 2 bucks.

Why doesn't HL2DM work? D:

I join a server then it crashes.

I got a working :nes: and Tetris for under 8 bucks.

I got Super Metroid for the SNES for free. The video-game renting place was stocking up on new-fangled N64 stuff and I was pretty much the only guy renting SNES games, Super Metroid particularly (no one else was renting it apparently). The shop owner gave it to me one day, was pretty much one of the most awesome presents ever.

I also bought Ogre Battle 64 recently for 2 bucks.

I bought Jet Set Radio for Dreamcast from EB Games for $1.
Hell yea dude. You have rez?

Not sure what rez is. o.O

I think currently the cheapest game I've ever bought was either Blast Corps or Space Station Silicon Valley for about $4.99. But I'm looking to acquire a copy of Clayfighter 63 1/3 which sells for about $4. I think, anyway.

Badspot

• Administrator
I bought prey for $4.99 on steam, which is about what it's worth. 

The cheapest good game I've bought that comes to mind is Blast Corps for $8.99 and it is a kick ass game. 

The cheapest good game I've bought that comes to mind is Blast Corps for $8.99 and it is a kick ass game. 

I was expecting you to say you got Blockland for free, because you made it and all.

I was expecting you to say you got Blockland for free, because you made it and all.
But he had to buy TGE, which I assume costs a good amount of money, and whatever modeling program he used. That's certainly not free.

Oh man, I used to love playing Blast Corps. Such an original concept... Shame it didn't really get the attention it deserved... And such great music... <3

I got Crysis, CoD4, Iron Man, Assassins creed, Audio surf and much more at a very low price.

AHAHAHA.

I agree.

Another game I got was FarCry off of Steam, but due to some Direct 3D stuff, it won't even start. (I checked the log and that was pretty much what it said)

Probably from my old drivers, but i'm afraid to update them since they are in a laptop, and probably has to use older drivers because the video card is probably older.