Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 20008 times)

I have had some lul filled times with the so called "Girls" . Today I went to a server called animal wars Hosted by Block something, and I saw Teen Girl in  it. So I said bewbs then asked for pics or it didn't happen, and got banned. Reason : You need to behave your self, ( things after that I don't bother to remeber.  :cookieMonster:

Post about these so called "Girls" on BL.

so a girl being offended by you asking for tits makes her fake?

i assume all real chicks on the net are all whore right?

Oh ya, chasey your a perv :D

I have had some lul filled times with the so called "Girls" . Today I went to a server called animal wars Hosted by Block something, and I saw Teen Girl in  it. So I said bewbs then asked for pics or it didn't happen, and got banned. Reason : You need to behave your self, ( things after that I don't bother to remeber.  :cookieMonster:

How much were you going to pay her?

A least 20 USD D:, I just got un-banned then banned again for calling Block Dude a Little kid or Gay because he said he didin't like Boobs :D

Funny story, a fraud got my paypal banned because I refused to pay $4 for the fake webcam session he gave me.

Funny story, a fraud got my paypal banned because I refused to pay $4 for the fake webcam session he gave me.

0_o

clear me up on this, what happened?

Well, there was a thread quite some time ago where someone posted an e-mail of this 'girl' who was giving away webcam sessions. So I add her, ends up she wants $4 but I manage to convince her to give me 2 sessions and told her I would pay later. I recorded the whole thing, too.

So, around three days after not paying I go on my paypal and notice that it is suspended because she requested those $4 and I haven't payed.
A week passes now and I browse my favorite research site just to find that exact same video that the 'girl' showed me, meaning that she is a fake and that guy is pretty much getting free money from suckers who actually pay him. He simply shows you a recording, it's not live.

Is it streaming  ? If so linkage.

Someone in my room atm, I'll pm you a link soon.

PIR! PIR!!!

CODE-18 or something!!! :O

PIR! PIR!!!

Are you asking for a pm or..?

PIR! PIR!!!

Are you asking for a pm or..?

PIR is Parent In Room, always used in IM conversations.