Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 20005 times)

Just to let you know, most of the sites themselves are ran and maintained by guys.
+ holy stuff you've taken friendry to a whole new level and now are the true definition of "newcigarette"

I think your a cigarette for the way you think girls cant do or run anything by themselves you are probly gay to because you seem like the type of guys who only want to hang around guys because you think girls are stupid and your confused about your loveuality. And why would a girl date you I dont think any girl would with the way you think go on say to some girl that girls cant do anything and see what happens.

Oh I forgot to mention researchsites run by girls thats not webcam.
Cathy cream pie
Cristina young
Kat young
Little lupe
Tara reid
welivetogether
And many more now, I would show you a link of tons of sites run by girls but Badspot might ban me for it.
lol you think they run their own sites?
/slap
all they know how to do is read fan mail and blog about how boring they are

edit: hey that's all net girls lul. i didn't realize how similar research stars are to normal female computer users.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:40:46 PM by Bisjac »

@TEH NOOBER (Name speaks for itself I guess)
It's quite unrealistic and hard to believe that the girls Tony listed, especially that first one, are capable of running a website.

Most girls, or at least the ones I talk to everyday are stupid. In fact, I've had a guy in my class constantly mock them, telling them to go back to the kitchen and make him a sandwich, guess what, they simply giggled and stuff. Maybe I'm just living in the wrong place atm, but I don't think the girls in my area can get any more dumber than they already are.

Congratulations on the huge run on sentence and again, lurk moar you clue less handicap, you're making yourself look stupid.
Here, 30pt bold font for all of your idiots out there.

STOP TAKING THIS SO SERIOUSLY.

they earned that 70 cents to the mans dollar :P

edit: hey that's all net girls lul. i didn't realize how similar research stars are to normal female computer users.
Osnap.

Well now i think about it, most of them are run by guys, but the guys arn't around could get confusing your right they can't do much, lol.

for no reason, a conversation with a chick i just had

Girl: I've had one mars bar all day and its almost 8
BisJac: lol
BisJac: ewwwww
BisJac: i like reeses :p
Girl: mmmm
Girl: they don't sell reeses here
BisJac: what...
BisJac: you see
BisJac: this is why we war with everyone
BisJac: they just don't get it
Girl: i know :\

You've lost me right after "BisJac: what..."

could get confusing.
Especially for an 18 year old.

Do you really think I would read the details about their page to know who runs it, no I would be watching the videos.

You don't have to read the details about their page to know who runs it, you just need a brain and an IQ above 5.

No, why the hell would I think that? It's like saying "Oh look! a site for 5 year olds, that must mean a 5 year old runs it."

Right, but you cant say every website is run by a man thats completly unrealistic.

It's most likely that it is ran by a man, but of course there are exceptions, thing is, the websites that you showed me clearly aren't ran by the people that the website is about.