Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 20024 times)

Laremere, where is the proof the he is a girl? Just because someone prances around in an "ice queen" costume in a video game doesn't mean they are a girl.

Laremere, where is the proof the he is a girl? Just because someone prances around in an "ice queen" costume in a video game doesn't mean they are a girl.
This, I know this for a fact, there used to be someone on a forum who had the username "bridget" and acted like a girl, we later found out he wasn't a girl.

He's banned now, for spamming the place with "oh stuff, it's a duck"

I'm saying Zor isn't of the idiot breed.  Your only aguement is that you think girls can't use computers, and all girls who magically can have to show youtube vidoes of themselves everywere they go just to prove they are.
Arguements on Zor's side include but are not limited to:  She persistantly has a girl minifig.  She has been around a long time. Shes not an idiot.  She doesn't prance around saying she is a girl everywere.  She hasn't joked around about it.  She doesn't reply to posts asking if she really is a girl.  (hence she is bugged by it and ignores it, instead of drawing as much attention as she can get.)

Mina's a girl
Vampiric Queen (or whatever) is a girl

Rawrman:
EVERYONES GAY FOR BRIDGET

Rawrman:
EVERYONES GAY FOR BRIDGET
I realized that when he changed his username to bridget :p

I'm saying Zor isn't of the idiot breed.  Your only aguement is that you think girls can't use computers, and all girls who magically can have to show youtube vidoes of themselves everywere they go just to prove they are.
Arguements on Zor's side include but are not limited to:  She persistantly has a girl minifig.  She has been around a long time. Shes not an idiot.  She doesn't prance around saying she is a girl everywere.  She hasn't joked around about it.  She doesn't reply to posts asking if she really is a girl.  (hence she is bugged by it and ignores it, instead of drawing as much attention as she can get.)
You seem to be missing the whole point. Ok, so she isn't an idiot, that's great, that doesn't contribute to gender classification whatsoever. Now let's face it, very few girls would play an online game that involves playing with lego in a virtual manner, there is no proof whether she is a guy or a girl, you seem to be pushing from the fact that she uses an ice queen avatar.
Do you prance around saying you're a guy everywhere? I don't see the connections your making. All I'm saying is that she hasn't given us proof of being either male or female.
Haven't you ever read 'Love in warcraft'? that's a prime example of how desperate some people are online and how they'll believe that anyone who acts/dresses like a female in game is actually a female.

You seem to be missing the whole point. Ok, so she isn't an idiot, that's great, that doesn't contribute to gender classification whatsoever. Now let's face it, very few girls would play an online game that involves playing with lego in a virtual manner, there is no proof whether she is a guy or a girl, you seem to be pushing from the fact that she uses an ice queen avatar.
Do you prance around saying you're a guy everywhere? I don't see the connections your making. All I'm saying is that she hasn't given us proof of being either male or female.
Haven't you ever read 'Love in warcraft'? that's a prime example of how desperate some people are online and how they'll believe that anyone who acts/dresses like a female in game is actually a female.
Your ignorant to think that girls are incapable of playing BL.  Heck, I'd expect a girl to make blockland before a person like Badspot.

Well then you're a fool and need to learn more about females.
I never said they are incapable, I said it is improbable that one would, especially one of Zors age.

So, since wining the lottery is impropable,  none ever do?

Nope. You hear those lottery winners on TV? LIES. It's all a huge conspiracy for desperate people to waste loads of money on cheap lottery tickets!

I have meet 2 girls on the Internet. They are rare my friends.

What the hell crawled up your brain and died?

1. It's improbable for a girl to play such a game as Blockland, especially one of Zors age, that is it, period, no more. Forget you and your stupid examples that don't even progress this argument.

2. There is no evidence that she is a girl. Neither is there evidence that she is a boy. You are simply basing this whole "OMG ZOR IS DEFINITELY A GIRL" on the fact that she uses a god damn Ice Queen avatar, and maybe because it states so in her profile. Just because some people use Riddler avatars doesn't mean they are German.

3. If you insist on proving that Zor is a girl one more time then I will personally create a new account on some MMO and create a female character. I will then prove to you how gullible and desperate people are by gaining free items and money. I will also record the whole thing or take some screenshots.

What the hell crawled up your brain and died?

1. It's improbable for a girl to play such a game as Blockland, especially one of Zors age, that is it, period, no more. Forget you and your stupid examples that don't even progress this argument.

2. There is no evidence that she is a girl. Neither is there evidence that she is a boy. You are simply basing this whole "OMG ZOR IS DEFINITELY A GIRL" on the fact that she uses a god damn Ice Queen avatar, and maybe because it states so in her profile. Just because some people use Riddler avatars doesn't mean they are German.

3. If you insist on proving that Zor is a girl one more time then I will personally create a new account on some MMO and create a female character. I will then prove to you how gullible and desperate people are by gaining free items and money. I will also record the whole thing or take some screenshots.

When I was little I whored it up on habbo that way :)