MALES COMING SOON

Author Topic: MALES COMING SOON  (Read 28237 times)

AoT is laggy enough
Why does everyone think AoT is laggy? My computer sucks, and I play on max quality, and the only time I ever lag is when someone blows up 20 fiber trees at once.

«  January 07, 2006, 12:24:35 am »

wat

Yeah brickboy whats wrong with you?

in Barbie I don't think the male models have snakees.
rofl ken

female: breast size= #
male: snake size= #

:D  lolrofl

girls dont have vaginas, so why should boys have snakees?
so what you're saying is, if girls have no vaginas, there's no point in having snakees, because we need love? no, just, no.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:30:50 PM by kellan »

AoT stopped being updated quite a long time ago so there's no chance of a male model now.

Tri

Since the girls didn't have vag, i m sure guys wont have their meat.  It will most likely be a lump.

did you guys consider the fact of a "invinsable rooster"?

When you have pants on, there will be a "lump" on it, thus, making it real and the last time i checked, my "rooster" dosn't bounce when i jump and have pants on.

When some "Homo" decides to take off his cloths to see "How Big" it is, all you will see is the normal flat bottom like the womens have in AOT.

Its a win-win, no polys (i think),the requested male "rooster",and there wont be no ESRB or researchO website buying the game.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 06:41:47 PM by Shocklink »

Think about The Sims and The Sims 2, there's a patch to remove the censors and the male models have anything down there.  There really is no reason to add a snake unless it's a love game.  And many people have compared the models to Barbie, in Barbie I don't think the male models have snakees.
they do have snakees
Major bump.

Tri

Lol if he makes the bump size customizable.

does public nudity really affect you atall? too much research in reach of the game. anwyas, how do i tlak to people and pick up stuff?
ps.= this game was born to cyber4

Tri

P.S. The female model is like a barbie doll.  <<You can even see manufacturing lines.>>

I think we should have men becuase then we canget married and have love in bed lol!

I think we should have men becuase then we canget married and have love in bed lol!
Loser

Dumbass.