Off Topic > Games

Guitar Hero 4!

(1/5) > >>

Panterra8905:
It's been announced in the June addition of Game Informer, and it looks to be a solid hit. Fully customizable characters and it has the full band peripherals, all of which are wireless, and the drum set looks sweet. Unlike Rock Band, it has 5 pads, two placed up higher for the cymbals, three where the Rock Band pads were, and then a bass pedal. Drums are said to be way quieter, feels more like a real drum set, and are going to be more durable. The game is going to have a create your own song addition, sort of like Jam Sessions, but it looks sweet. You can set up chords with button combinations and stuff like that. And they have different effects for the instruments. All in all, it looks to be a really good game, will keep updated, because I really haven't finished reading the article.

Shocklink:
how about you give us the link?

this is a compleat rip off from rock band
and im sticking with rock band unless guitar hero gots better songs.

Panterra8905:

--- Quote from: Shocklink on May 21, 2008, 05:11:54 PM ---how about you give us the link?

this is a compleat rip off from rock band
and im sticking with rock band unless guitar hero gots better songs.

--- End quote ---
No, it's technically not a rip-off of rock band, full band options have been present in Red Octane and Harmonix or w/e since before GHIII and Rock Band, said so themselves, Harmonix did not invent the idea of a full band. I'll try and find a link, but the magazine came today in my mail sooooo, idk if I will be able to.

Shocklink:
well, i still find the idea unoriginal

Panterra8905:

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=184568
Picture of the drums, I would suggest going to a local Gamestop and reading the article if you can't find it on the net if you are interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version